Moonglow
Alpha*
3,181 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
IKR <3

her jadestone eyes glittered. "if you will test moonglow, then i will accept your challenge." he knew not of what he spoke, nor did he comprehend that her sister's village and perhaps sacrarium as well might come to her aid. she could ask natigvik, the wolves of duskfire, or even those in brecheliant.

she broadly swept her plume to indicate the mountain. "this place has already been spoken for by my daughter. she is child of your older brother. her claim is stronger." kukutux regarded atlas with a saddened irritation. how many more men of his clan must be thrown down upon stone before they understood they they owned nothing unless the land invited them to stand upon it?

"many ostrega are dead. and yet the blood lives on in sialuk." yes; her mind worked as atsak. but it would cross a kinship tie, and besides that, this man was not deserving to take a wife.

not yet.

"do not make an enemy of me, atlas ostrega. those in village moonglow are your family. i am your family. the last brother who rejected his kin lies dead in a place of snow and ice. no one could save him and it was his own doing."

grey trader.

her heart ached, but she faced resolutely into the fierce, cold face which held such resemblance to those she had known.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
illulikpak ⇌ - by Kukutux - July 15, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: illulikpak ⇌ - by Atlas - July 15, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: illulikpak ⇌ - by Kukutux - July 15, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: illulikpak ⇌ - by Atlas - July 15, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: illulikpak ⇌ - by Kukutux - July 15, 2022, 03:51 PM
RE: illulikpak ⇌ - by Atlas - July 15, 2022, 04:05 PM
RE: illulikpak ⇌ - by Kukutux - July 15, 2022, 04:23 PM
RE: illulikpak ⇌ - by Atlas - July 27, 2022, 01:54 PM
RE: illulikpak ⇌ - by Kukutux - July 28, 2022, 10:31 AM