Hideaway Strath Connor The Explorer
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
All Welcome 

Connor was making his way around Teekon, the area seemed beautiful and he felt as though he belonged in a certain way but he was still unsure about his purpose. The male had a few encounters along the way but he made sure to stay respectful to those he doesn't know. The large male had been traveling a lot on his own, but when he arrived at this destination, he made sure to scout the area of any wolf scents. So far nothing, but it would be best if I kept my senses open, he thought to himself. The place that he stumbled in seem to be relishing with life but he found it a bit difficult to get himself in.

The male took in the scenery with much pleasure as exploring made him all the more excited to find whatever secrets a location would be holding. His muscular limbs were slow and careful, the sheltered area felt like a safe place to anyone who would want to take residence here. The mountains that surrounded the area felt like home and every time he would think about it, he longed to go back but he knew that his decision was final and he couldn't got back on it.

Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her brother's call went unheard and thus unheeded, unfortunately for the stranger wandering in their midst. The patrolling mercenary saw him as he made his way through the pass and into the inner sanctum of the grove. Towhee's lips skinned back from her teeth as she charged in his direction. At first, passerby had been tolerated. But now Asterism Grove was fairly established and Towhee's leniency with visitors was gone. This was a trespasser and he would be dealt with accordingly.

She closed in on the large, muscular stranger, showing no signs of stopping as a wrathful snarl wrenched loose from her wrinkled muzzle.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger

This really was his unlucky day, he thought he was doing no harm but yet again, he was. The male's ears perked and his senses were going haywire, the sound of thundering paws and snarling was getting closer. His large head whipped around to see that a female was charging at him with full intent on attacking him. His muscles tensed, but his ears stayed perked, he was ready to jump out of the way. He wasn't sure if it would work but he quickly moved to the side and ducked his head to make sure that she wouldn't strike there.

Connor had to act first, "hold on there! Instead of answering me with your teeth you could present me with the information that this could be your home, or pack territory." He didn't want to cause a fight, that was the last thing he wanted to do, "if you say that this is a pack or potential pack territory," he began, even if he didn't smell a thing, he must be sick at this point. "I will gladly leave and I apologize for the intrusion." He said with sincerity.

Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He showed no signs of submission as she bore down on him and this made Towhee even angrier. She would've liked to bleed him for his insolence, yet she wasn't foolhardy. The stranger sidestepped and lowered his head, more likely to protect his throat than out of any show of deference. Meanwhile, she dug her heels into the earth and came to a stop within inches of him, head and tail thrust high.

His words fell on deaf ears (literally) and Towhee didn't bother trying to catch them. -"This is claimed territory. Submit or get out,"- she warned him, speaking brusquely and signing emphatically, the words punctuated with a throaty growl.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor was confused and a little alarmed that is words didn't seem to register with the smaller female, so his next strategy would try to use more of his body than his words since talking didn't seem to work with her. The she-wolf had come charging forward but abruptly stopped just inches away from his face. Connor didn't flinch, he didn't want to appear weak in front of her so that she could bully him around, or anyone for that matter. However, Connor had met her type before and he knew how to handle her but he restrained, something seemed odd by the way she communicated with him

The large man craned up his head for a brief moment, his gaze squinted a bit as he tried to study the girl, she informed him with much aggression that this is claimed territory. She had also threatened him that he would either submit or get out to which he took a bit of offense to since he thought he was doing no harm but so far there is a lot of wolves on edge. The male than dipped his head as an attempt to show her some respect for her space and show that he wasn't a threat, "My sincerest apologies," he said as he rose his emerald green gaze to look back at her, "you cannot force me to submit but I will respect your wishes and leave," he said firmly though he doubts that no tone of voice would matter to her. He didn't wait for for a response and weaved around her with carefully but quickly placed steps as he wanted to show that he was unphased but he will comply with her. Connor made his way towards the entrance with his head help up high, not with pride but with the intent that he will show no weakness.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When the trespasser raised his head, Towhee's growl deepened and she gnashed her teeth at him. Only a moment later, he dipped it, though she was far from appeased. She took his implacable posture as disrespectful and continued leering even when his lips formed an apology.

When he insisted she couldn't force him, Towhee met that statement with another snarl. The only thing that stopped her from lunging at him to show him the error of his ways was the next few words; he said he would leave. Then he began to do just that, asininely lifting his head as he went.

Towhee dogged his steps until he was on the far side of the rocky pass. Fuckin' arrogant moron, she thought scathingly at his back, nostrils flaring as she planted her feet and watched him disappear. What kind of wolf traipsed into clearly marked territory and then behaved like that? With a final derisive snort, the mercenary returned to the grove to pick up where she'd left off her patrol.

Sorry she's a jerk and thanks for playing. :D

198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
lol its fine xD I have another character like that

As Connor left, he could still sense her distaste towards him, but he must show her that he will not react to her that will cause a riot. He made is way out of the valley, but this little encounter will not discourage him from continuing to explore his surroundings. What he can do is take this as a learning experience and be on more high alert, but this did make him wonder if he was sick or not. The male was well on his way, he could smell that she had been standing there watching him leave.

kids, he snarled through his teeth when he was at a good distance, they think they are so tough when they flash their fangs, but they go running with their tails tucked between their legs when in a real fight. Connor had to flare his nose and shake his head in order to get those dark thoughts out of his head, he knew he had to be better and lead others by example. He made his way out of the area as a somewhat of a wiser wolf.