Puppies for sale question
Loner
532 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
I may just be impatient cause I’m excited but I’m waiting for one more conception thread to finish the other three are completed. Can I post the two puppies who are ready to be posted then post the third one when the conception thread finishes?
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
226 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
As far as I know, once a conception thread is finished and archived, if you wish the adopt out the puppies you may post it in the “puppies for adoption” thread. :) But I would check with someone of more authority than I. Just to be safe.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Loner
532 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
(February 20, 2024, 05:04 PM)Raindrop Wrote: As far as I know, once a conception thread is finished and archived, if you wish the adopt out the puppies you may post it in the “puppies for adoption” thread. :) But I would check with someone of more authority than I. Just to be safe.

See that’s what I was thinking cause she’s having pups from 4 different men. So three are cooking officially
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,987 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If you've chosen specific fathers for each pup, then I don't see any reason why you can't post the ones whose conception threads are archived. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)