Learning trades as a loner?
7 Posts
Ooc — Taboo
Away
From my understanding it's usually only pack members that can have trades, but there is a small bit about loners being able to apply for trades.

However, that link leads to a deleted thread and I'm a bit confused as to if loners can build up to trades and specialties or not.
any wolf can get a trade! Trade submission usually goes to your pack PM the difference as a loner is you post in maintenance for the CMs to check and award. Base requirements are 3 posts from you demonstrating the trade you want, 10 posts total in the thread, and a conclusion to the thread/your character leaves with the thread archived! Some packs might have more requirements but as a lone wolf that's all you should need to worry about
#DDA0DD speech, #66cc00 singing, pawprint, Hotaru's Playlist  4/5* 4/5*, * = incomplete threads
the wayward son
123 Posts
Ooc — delaney
(September 27, 2020, 03:37 PM)Mephistopheles Wrote: From my understanding it's usually only pack members that can have trades, but there is a small bit about loners being able to apply for trades.

However, that link leads to a deleted thread and I'm a bit confused as to if loners can build up to trades and specialties or not.

Loners can earn + have trades! You just have to apply for them via the maintenance if your character is a loner. If your character is a pack wolf they have to first send your required threads to your pack manager(s) to be approved.

Edit. shadow posted
7 Posts
Ooc — Taboo
Away
I see, thank you!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
(September 27, 2020, 03:37 PM)Mephistopheles Wrote: However, that link leads to a deleted thread and I'm a bit confused as to if loners can build up to trades and specialties or not.

Oops! I've fixed the link.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)