Moonglow
Alpha*
3,399 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
All Welcome 
was a pair of elkhides heavier now or had she only grown old?

too proud to call for help, kukutux labored beneath the weight of the skins she carried along her spine, back to the ulaq. there she would stretch them a final time and then fold the work away, ready to be traded at the great hunt. 

a breath, sharp, at her own foolishness; she pressed on, thinking of @Kyrell as the ranks of their hunters waned and shifted. focus should be brought. her mind traveled in half-formed sentiment.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moonglow
Epsilon
33 Posts
Ooc — <3
Away
-grabs-

Life within Moonglow had done what it intended, and Centri no longer lingered in her lonesome after the loss of her kids. Surley the woman would fall apart if left to her own devices, as failed motherhood withered her mental state, and continued to in the present. She wondered if her daughter's still wandered close in the heavens where she could see, as they'd never really had a chance to roam the terrestrial feild.

Moonwoman -- there were not many old faces to note amongst the village, but the pale dress of Kukutux was far too familiar to ignore. She seemed busy just as last time, carrying the weighted pelts of animals over her form. It has been quite some time, if you remember me....do you fair well? She approached slowly, her voice gentle. She did not forget of the loss that weighed on the pack. Ecspecially her.

I can lift some of the weight off your back, If you'd like? She offered. Surely those pelts weren't light, and Centri couldn't just watch without helping in some way.
[Image: 70837757_F3RAFEjneFcqxvi.png]
"Common" | "French"
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,399 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
<3!

centri. beautiful as she had been the autumn before, now the woman returned.

kukutux considered. "i know your face," she said with a warm laugh. "and i accept this."

two skins, now each carried more easily. she drew a relieved breath and watched the other for a moment. "the trader, rodyn, he is part of our clan. he was gone for much time, giving word of a gathering for a great hunt. it will be in the glen. i am preparing all our pelts for trade."
Moonglow
Epsilon
33 Posts
Ooc — <3
Away
Thankfully, the Moonwoman did remember the leggy yearling that once roamed the village moon phases ago. Though their interactions were sparse, it made Centri feel like less of a stranger. The warmth of her laugh bounced of the flower nymph in the form of a smile, and she carefully slid her frame closer so that a pelt may slide onto her back. It was good to be home.

A great hunt, you say? Centri inquired, ears cupped forward with interest. In the glen she says, too. When will it take place?

Centri saw an opportunity afoot. While she did not know of the man that went by Roydn — a gathering would be a great opportunity to meet more amongst the village.

Her voice was girlishly chipper. Excitable, even. If you need an extra body to aid in these preparations, I wouldn’t mind lending a paw or two.
Schools kicking my butt sorry if I’m slow ;-;
[Image: 70837757_F3RAFEjneFcqxvi.png]
"Common" | "French"
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,399 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
no worries at all! i empathize about school <3

"rodyn, he says it will be during the time of leaves, or when the snows come." there were many tasks to be completed while they waited. "the moon villages will come. we will make companions of those strangers who make their paths to our land."

her eyes were quick with a sunshine glow. "i will take this help, centri. rodyn and akmaaksi, who is daughter to my own, vaire; she has helped to set camps for those who might come. each camp we will make soft, cleared of fallen leaves or branches that have come down."