Hoshor Plains but I kinda like her style
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,266 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux laughed a few pealing sounds, delighted to find another mother such as herself with grown children now in the world. "dutch is on a long hunt, but valiant is here," she answer, turning to lead the pair slowly in the direction of moonglow camp.

sumac. she wondered if his great and visible shyness was the reason he knew no one. "that way is our hunting-camp. it is also the healing place. several have earned scars on this land." a point of her chin, to the encampment almost directly west of her own, in the center of the plains themselves. "that is moontide camp. they are the ones who have brought us all together here. they are led by a woman named heph and a man named rodyn. it was he and my daughter who created the village." pain touched her. "she was called to the dancing lights when she brought her children into their first breaths of air. we honor her by sending the spirits of meat and fat upward, so she may taste the goodness of our hunting too."

now, to the place east of moonglow's chosen place, along the opposite side of the rivers. "that is moonsong camp, led by ariadne who is youngest daughter to me. here," to their right, a cluster of trees inhabited almost solely by women. "that is sapphique camp. it is led by mireille and, i think, a sister. i have known her since she was a girl."

and it was the redpelted obisidian who stood to watch as the unknown man and woman passed, cool inquiry in her emerald eyes.

"moonglow camp is also where wolves of moonspear village are leaf-working. sialuk leads them. she is my oldest daughter."

there was pride evident in her voice for how her family had expanded so far.

further downriver from moonglow camp, clustered in a protective circle of tall sedges. "that is brecheliant camp. they are led by maia and teya. a daughter of their village will marry a son of my own soon."

and out, out far west, against the curve of the mountains; "that is hearthwood camp. a man and wife lead them, boone and reverie. they are a place of rest and healing."

she looked around for njord! but he had come alone and now she pointed out his red tail among the bison and the hunters. "that is njord. he is father to seal, who is a young healer in moonspear." they had almost come to her camp; now she turned a gaze of gentle teasing on sumac. "now you know ah, eleven? names."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
but I kinda like her style - by Easy - January 01, 2024, 01:16 PM
RE: but I kinda like her style - by Sumac - January 01, 2024, 03:31 PM
RE: but I kinda like her style - by Kukutux - January 07, 2024, 02:27 PM
RE: but I kinda like her style - by Easy - January 07, 2024, 03:12 PM
RE: but I kinda like her style - by Sumac - January 07, 2024, 04:13 PM
RE: but I kinda like her style - by Kukutux - January 08, 2024, 02:23 PM
RE: but I kinda like her style - by Easy - January 08, 2024, 02:58 PM
RE: but I kinda like her style - by Sumac - January 08, 2024, 03:15 PM
RE: but I kinda like her style - by Kukutux - January 08, 2024, 04:26 PM
RE: but I kinda like her style - by Easy - January 08, 2024, 05:19 PM