Ouroboros Spine From your head down to your toes, you’re not much, goodness knows.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,399 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
<3

her confusion only grew, consternation wanting its place upon her features. she reined it back, guiding the small party up the familiar worn path to the ulax. "there are many here to help. my daughters all know these things, and my granddaughters have started their own learning."

she decided that towhee and child be placed in one of the healing shelters; she took several of the fine pelts scraped and prepared by her younger grandchildren, tucking the caribou and mink inside the ulaq. "he is strong, towhee. he sucks! his mouth is ready. keep him there, even if he grows angry." to the other healing-woman her attention came now; "what would you give first? up the path is my ulaq. you will find all that is needed. i will stay here."

poor rodyn! she offered him a bit of elk-meat and suggested that he join ipiktok and salaksartok where they rested in the grove. but she would not press; he had more than earned his right to stay close, for she trusted he would not interfere.

her voice was raised, calling now for one of the girls to bring water, that towhee might replenish what she had lost upon the journey.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: From your head down to your toes, you’re not much, goodness knows. - by Kukutux - September 09, 2024, 05:09 PM