Moonglow
Alpha*
3,399 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
the clouds.

"your mother once lived beside the sea. it is where ipiktok and salaksartok and nasamiituuq were born. the salt lives inside all nuiruk wolves. it calls to many of us, to come back."

a breath; drawn; "i think soon i will hold a women's circle, before the great hunting. speak for your mother, lightfoot. she is also moonwoman."

her eyes drew now to her sickly daughter; she trembled at the thought of another death ulaq.

oh sedna! i cannot build another! not another!

she clutched at lightning girl's arm for a moment, sodden and wordless with desperate grief for something that had not come to pass! would it be this way always now?
Messages In This Thread
i babble on until my voice is gone - by Lightfoot - September 12, 2024, 09:31 AM
RE: i babble on until my voice is gone - by Kukutux - September 12, 2024, 12:18 PM
RE: i babble on until my voice is gone - by Lightfoot - September 12, 2024, 12:22 PM
RE: i babble on until my voice is gone - by Kukutux - September 12, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: i babble on until my voice is gone - by Lightfoot - September 12, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: i babble on until my voice is gone - by Kukutux - September 15, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: i babble on until my voice is gone - by Lightfoot - September 15, 2024, 11:16 AM