Moonglow
Alpha*
3,130 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
thank u! ur helped a lot yk <3

her mouth opened, but no sound emerged; closing it as first throat constricted and then her gaze tightened, tightened, and at last broke on the end of a sob. the duck turned at once from the hunter, biding it down, begging the sorrow not to force tears from her sight. 

"revui has come back." the night they had discovered him, and moonspear standing about his feverish body with only interest and hostility. kukutux knew not the sum of what he had done, only that in her heart she had never understood why he was kept so aside from them all. "i know you must have hardness in your heart for him, arcturus," she swallowed; aya, losing now the battle with her tears, "but he is sick. he will not wake. his fever, it — my medicines cannot —" words cutting aside, as the duck's expression adopted a stark desperation she had not allowed herself to show before the flintwolf. 

"and you —" an inhale, and she could not keep the streams from traversing her pale face, "i have hardness in my heart that you are away. i know you must be. i know that is how we must live now. but you were there first when i came," voice splintering at the front of her throat, "and i —" unable to speak further, shame welling between the broken places of her confession, shame and then guilt swiftly followed by horror, but kukutux could not tear her eyes from arcturus, not in this time.

not even when the last she had seen him, it had been to watch him run from her.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
kasuutiruk ‡ - by Kukutux - October 16, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: kasuutiruk ‡ - by Arcturus - October 23, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: kasuutiruk ‡ - by Kukutux - October 25, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: kasuutiruk ‡ - by Arcturus - October 28, 2020, 08:19 AM
RE: kasuutiruk ‡ - by Kukutux - October 28, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: kasuutiruk ‡ - by Arcturus - November 03, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: kasuutiruk ‡ - by Kukutux - November 03, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: kasuutiruk ‡ - by Arcturus - November 18, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: kasuutiruk ‡ - by Kukutux - November 20, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: kasuutiruk ‡ - by Arcturus - November 26, 2020, 12:26 PM