Bramblepoint But all my threads couldn't stop the bleeding
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Limit Two 
(For reference, he's in the area between Bramblepoint and the Caldera, so not exactly in Bramblepoint). Another one of Azon's pack visits! Specifically tagging @Towhee, but one more RHC member is allowed to join! :3

Ignis arrived a bit later than initially planned, but he eventually made it to where the Caldera was -- a large, crater-like structure that appeared to grow vegetation with age. He briefly wondered if there was....something here before this structure formed, but those thoughts eventually drifted off in disinterest.

Right now, the Pheonix's attention was attempting to familiarize himself with the allied packs and relaying a message -- and while his diplomacy skills were absolute shit, this scouting trip away from the Glen was good practice.

Stepping a few feet away from where the borders held strong, the pale phoenix threw his head back to howl and call for any members willing to come...

The Pheonix General
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,956 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Although her yearling daughter was still down for the count, there was a spring in Towhee's step today. She'd actually managed a couple successful hunts over the past few days, keeping Fennec fed and the caches padded. It was only small game, though the Sovereign let herself have the win. It wasn't like she could take out anything bigger on her own anyway.

She was flirting with the idea of heading out on another trapping venture when she spotted a pale figure in the strip of no man's land between the Redhawks' domain and Bramblepoint. Even from a distance, Towhee could see his mismatched eyes, like two Christmas lights on a snowy white backdrop. She smirked, curious about this stranger loitering in the place that often served as a rendezvous site between the local packs.

"Hellooooo," she called, beginning to make her way over to him, wondering if he was a firefly, a Moonboy or something else altogether.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
For a second, the pale sire doubted his call was actually heard by anyone and was about to peek around the caldera instead, but his drifting attention did not immediately catch the sight of the woman stepping forth -- needless to say, he wasn't prepared for Towhee's appearance and was quite spooked.

"FU-" the Pheonix jolted backwards in surprise; if it wasn't for his hindlegs keeping him steady, he would've stumbled and fell.

The woman before him was tall -- dark-pelted with swirls of flames and snow, and a sharp citrine gaze that looked permanently alert. Their scent intermixed strongly with the Caldera's and Ignis was quick to assume she was a member here, though why did she appear so....relaxed seeing him?

Did she already smell the glen upon his approach? Otherwise, her current expression made him a little nervous and shifty.

Realizing the state of panic he was in seconds ago, Azon straightened up again and cleared his throat awkwardly while looking down. "Uhh, shit, ignore that..." he began quietly with a grimace. Well that was fucking embarrassing....

No matter; Azon's gaze turned back towards the she-wolf. "My name's Azoniol. I come from th'glen just a few territories here. This is Redhawk territory, right?"

The Pheonix General
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,956 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her call seemed to startle him, which made Towhee's eyes narrow a little even as she swiftly closed the gap. Well that's not sus at all, she mused inwardly. She missed his whispered epithet entirely. In any case, he recovered quickly and offered an introduction. The Sovereign appreciated the swift, businesslike exchange and twitched her tail.

"Yes, we claim the caldera behind me," she replied. "I'm Towhee, the leader of the Redhawks. One of them, anyway. Did you need something, Azoniol?" she wondered, enunciating his name very slowly and hoping she was at least in the ballpark with pronunciation (not that she'd know one way or the other).

1/19: I'm cleaning up my thread log a bit and I'm going to archive this one since it's been about a month. If you'd like to continue, just ping me!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)