Bug  Threadlog saying I owe more replies than I actually do?
The Tribe
Mediator*
246 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Away
Title. S'ari's threadlog is saying I owe 2 replies, but when I click on that section to see what threads I'm in where I need to reply, only one shows up.

Maybe it'll go away when someone replies to something and then I have more to reply to, but I don't know? Maybe it'll keep being one off.
"We are creatures of the desert..."
— S'ari resides permanently in the Lowlands and will never leave.
Adoptables
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,976 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
By any chance, did you toggle the Yes/No on any threads—specifically, did you exit a thread that’s still active?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
The Tribe
Mediator*
246 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Away
I looked, and the only ones I've toggled the Yes on are ones that have long since been archived, and they're all from July. I haven't touched the Yes/No thing for anything else, and all the ones that are currently active in my threadlog all say "No," which were there by default.
Adoptables
26 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Looks like this is the delinquent unarchived thread: https://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=57012

Archiving this ought to fix the miscount!
The Tribe
Mediator*
246 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Away
(January 06, 2024, 12:30 PM)Watcher Wrote: Looks like this is the delinquent unarchived thread: https://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=57012

Archiving this ought to fix the miscount!

Thanks, I must've missed it. Does that mean that threads we exit (put "Yes" on the thing) show as if they're no longer active? (Not bolded). I wish there was a way to tell which threads were still active without us after we exit.
Adoptables
26 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Yep, choosing "yes" to exit the thread will make it appear as though it is archived. I think the coding to get the counts to update as well is more complicated, so it's coming eventually but no ETA on that bit. It may be possible to have some kind of indicator that a thread is not yet archived even if you've exited it, but less in your face than the bold is -- I'll run it by the coding experts!