Backdating & threadlog questions
Kvarsheim
Nornir*
38 Posts
Ooc — Van
1. Would it be possible to make it so that backdating a thread can be input *as* you're starting a thread versus only after it's been posted?

2. What does the Y/N dropdown in the threadlog mean? It must've been added while I was gone the last few months, but I'm not sure what it's for and there's no indication on my threadlog of what it means. (If I'm even supposed to have it at all?) I'm kinda reluctant to see what it does, in case it archives a thread or messes something up lol
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I’m afraid I’m no help with the first question but you can find more info about the thread log updates here: https://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=56664

Hoping one of the CMs who deals with coding can give an assist. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Kvarsheim
Nornir*
38 Posts
Ooc — Van
Thank you, Kat! I'll be sure to check the Bulletin next time I have a "should have an obvious answer" question xD