Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
It was only a matter of time before Towhee grew restless again. As she disembarked from the plateau’s eastern border, she wondered if she should just tell @Rodyn and @Phox that she couldn’t hold out until spring, after all. She would still drop by and visit but it was disingenuous to everyone—mostly Towhee herself—to wear the pack’s title.

But she wouldn’t give up on her promises so easily. Today, she could sort of keep one. She halted at the foot of Moonspear and called @Rolayne’s name. Hopefully he was here and in earshot. While she waited to find out, she paced along the borders, unwittingly padding closer to the pack’s healing ulaq.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
184 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Talisman groaned in his sleep. Although the bite wound was shallow and Alaric dutifully tended to his treatment, the young coyote remained in the grips of a hellish infection. The fever dreams were awful, leaving him aching and wearier than if he’d just not slept at all.

A very, very loud sound jerked him awake with a gasp. Talis just barely resisted the urge to roll over and jump to his feet. He checked himself, carefully maneuvering into a seated position. He looked around groggily, then padded to the mouth of the healing ulaq. The wintry glare turned his eyes to slits. He raised one reddish paw to rub at them.

An unfamiliar wolf was walking this way. The coyote blinked rapidly, eyes still squinted. He set down his foot and watched her. Who was she? What was she doing here? Had she made that godawful noise?

Probably just a cameo! :)
Moontide
Adolescent
58 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Rolayne was out and about, as usual, though now his antics wreaked havoc on Moonspear instead of Moontide. However, since having the ability to spend time with Sialuk, and being under the impression they both would go home soon, he was behaving better. But, he was a pup with an endless amount of energy and it was hard to contain. 

He came to a screeching stop when a call sounded for him. Eyes wide and a smile planted on his paw, he bound towards where the call came from. In no time at all, his favorite babysitter came into view. To'hee! he exclaim happily. His excitement was simply too much too control and he attempt to pounce on her, front legs spread wide as he flew through the air.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee didn’t notice the pale coyote sticking his head out of the nearby log. She was too busy glancing up the mountainside, watching as Rolayne plunged down it and ran at her with open arms. She braced her hind legs and opened hers in turn, catching the boy when he made impact.

Heya, Roly. How are you? she asked, hanging onto him and giving him a playful noogie.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Moontide
Adolescent
58 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Thankfully, she caught him, and before he knew it, he was getting a noogie. He squirmed to escape her grasp, pushing his front legs against her, but laughing all the while. Towhee had always joined in when he wanted to play, and probably let him get away with far more than any other babysitter would have. But, that's also why he loved her so much. He was never unhappy to see her.

'm good! he said once he was able to retrieve his head from the abuse it suffered at her paws. His tail still wagging, he bumped his shoulder into hers, though not roughly. Come visit for a while? he asked, wondering if she would stay longer this time. He didn't realize she was here to collect him and take him back to Moontide.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Yeah, just for a few hours, she replied. I just wanted to check in, see how you were doing and what you’ve been up to, Towhee added, thinking of the promise she’d made to Rodyn. I told your dad I’d help look out for you and Pan. I’d say you’ve made that difficult by deciding to hang here, Towhee continued, flapping a paw at the mountainside, but between you and me, I really enjoy traveling.

She smirked softly, then leaned back to give the boy a proper once-over. He looked happy and healthy, which was all that really matter, she supposed. Towhee felt bad for Rodyn, of course, and hoped the small family would come up with a solution that didn’t leave anyone bereft in the end.

Well? Are you going to invite me in? And show me your favorite spot on Moonspear?