Wheeling Gull Isle sapinngik ╬
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,242 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
the purple flowers stirred, and kukutux breathed them in gratefully, their deep fragrance against the salt of the water that lay around the island, as if it were the soft blue folds of some exotic hide. she had not realized she was holding herself so still and flanks unmoving until aiolos spoke, until she knew he spoke of her.

jadestone eyes met the firebloom of his own, though where flames might snap and take, the redsun's gaze was the color of embers moved to passion. "yes, ah," kukutux stumbled, a beam unfolding across her lips. in the next, however, her features had smoothed, leaving behind only a vague air of melancholy as if it were silt upon a bank. "she — has customs that must be seen in the eyes of the one who will choose her for this," the duck began, fixing moonglow in her mind, for she must.

"in my village, now, we have sivullik. he is firsthunter. he has the name of @Adrastus. firsthunter chooses the hunt, but he also chooses a man for moonwoman if she has no children. sivullik is also the first of her choosing. but," and she swept on, ears sweeping back as she hoped aiolos would not be dissuaded, "i think that this year, he will take a wife. and i have told to him that he does not need to do this thing for me, to give his spirit so that children might be born."

"he has respect for me. i — come to moonglow, ivitâk," kukutux urged, setting her lips against the roundness of aiolos' shoulder. "say to him that you have the want to be my choosing." she did not speak of how it would make a kinship tie between yuelong and moonglow, for she was only filled with the look of him, the worry that the redsun would not want to leave his island only to make a bid for his hearth in the sight of sivullik.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
sapinngik ╬ - by Kukutux - May 07, 2021, 02:38 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Aiolos - May 10, 2021, 12:47 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Kukutux - May 11, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Aiolos - May 16, 2021, 06:25 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Kukutux - May 17, 2021, 11:55 AM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Aiolos - May 18, 2021, 01:04 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Kukutux - May 24, 2021, 10:06 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Aiolos - May 26, 2021, 03:23 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Kukutux - May 27, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: sapinngik ╬ - by Aiolos - June 01, 2021, 12:48 PM