Firefly Glen nuna ⦆
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Two names, he thought with surprise. It would be good to quell that curiosity later. Issorartuyok was certain that he would see Kukutux again.

Ahead was Moonglow and beyond that was the place she referred to as Moonsong. It would not take him long to reach it, a day or so if he was swift with his steps. Once there, he could scout thoroughly for signs of the Ursus wolves.

I will see you then when I have visited Moonsong, Issorartuyok offered her with a bow of his broad head.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,122 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux bent her head low before him. "this woman is happy to have made a meeting with a man of the snow," she said softly, formally. "i will give you meat when you make a path to my village."

behind her downcast eyes, moonwoman had many thoughts.

kukutux began to move off toward the ring of mountains, pausing to give the moon-dog a wave of her plume before she was taken in by the rolling landscape.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The moonwoman was gracious and so Issorartuyok bowed again.

When he turned and set his sights on the distant stretch of land, he swelled with purpose. Even if his journey was not fruitful, he would have familiarity upon his return. The moonwoman’s home was saved in his mind. Issorartuyok would visit Moonglow after scouting the glacier. First, he had a journey to make.