Alpha*
3,077 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
All Welcome 
for @Eldritch but aw!

when a healthy animal was killed, the wolves of moonglow and duskfire cut it easily from its pelt.

these formed a growing, bloody pile near the ulaq of snow that had been excavated as den for her family. with @Kausiut and @Samani close, kukutux began to process them. knowing that @Lótë and @Sialuk would help where they were able, kukutux spent the first three days scraping fur and flesh and fat from the undersides of the caribou skins.

today she had given one to kausiut for chewing, and showed samani how to strip the bloody debris from the pelt. "then we will soak them and stretch them until they stiffen," she said, and it felt good to once more teach her daughters.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
<3 tags for reference!

Eldritch had not taken part in the hunt, in lieu of staying with @Wintersbane as she, along with the other healers, to try and assure he survived. 
She stayed with him and @Tzila as often as she possibly could. 

Eventually though, the Seer murmured that she was going to visit Kukutux and would be back soon. 

The spindly witch set off then, and eventually came upon the familiar form of the older female with her youth. 
"Kukutux." Eldritch smiled as her soft voice rang for the Alphess to hear, a gentle sway in her tail. 
The Seer looked upon the skins briefly, but her white eyes returned to Moon-Woman.
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,077 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"eldritch. it is good to see your face again."

she had not known the woman was here until moonglow made their journey.

quietly she motioned toward kausiut. "she does not speak. but i know she hears. i do not think it is only my voice in her ears."

the duck searched the spirit-talker with her gaze, hoping she was understood.
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Eldritch came closer as Kukutux spoke, gesturing to her daughter, whom according to Moon Woman was silent. 
The witchling hmmed in acknowledgement, a soft noise as she eased to sit beside her friend.
"Time will be your friend, I think." Eldritch answered in return, a look in her ethereal-white eyes confirmation that yes, she understood.

"Will you be her only mentor in the way of spirits?" She asked, her eyes fully on Kukutux now to catch in whole, the response the Duck would have.
Eldritch is fluent in Daedric (Valryian) thanks to Aerenys having taught her the language behind the scenes
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,077 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
she breathed in.

"i did not know this was your home. but now we both are here. i wish to ask you for what you want in trade, to also teach kausiut."

she searched the dark and lovely face. it was well within the right of eldritch to refuse.
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Eldritch's eyes widened slightly in surprise at Kukutux's request.
To help teach

The spindly woman thought about this in silence for a moment...

"I think the only thing I need right now is information. I have a blood sister i haven't seen in some years that I swear I've smelt on the wind since your village has arrived. She is as bright in coat as I am dark, tall like me, but heavier in body. Does this description fit any of your female members?" The Seer inquired, face holding the ghost of some sort of hope. 

"She and I do not look at all alike, but we are blood." El adjusted on her paws, eager.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,077 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
a large woman who was the opposite of eldritch.

kukutux nodded. "there is a woman with us. she is new and has the name of nyra. she recovers from wounds given by wolves."

she had not yet asked the white wolf what had happened.

"is this the one you seek?"
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Kukutux revealed that there was such a woman with them. 
By the name of Nyra

Eldritch beamed with relief. 
"Yes, Nyra is my blood-sister. I believed her to be dead for a long time after we separated..." The Seer confirmed with a barely-contained wag of her tail. 

"Thank you for this information. I will make good on my end of our agreement whenever you see fit." The vanta-black woman promised, glancing to Kukutux's daughter for a brief moment before her white eyes found Moon Woman again.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,077 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux smiled. sisters, reunited. "come to the ulax of snow in the valley. she will be there."

the duck nodded. "i will see you before we leave this place." her jadestone eyes were respectful. the woman did what she could not. the duck had not been built to speak with spirits.
Don't fear The Darkness
238 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Eldritch nodded firmly in response to Kukutux's words, and with a gentle chuff, the void-woman turned to meld back into the terrain. 

exit! Thank you for the thread <3
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,077 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
<3

when she had gone, kukutux looked to kausiut.

"i wish for you to know your path."

it must be so.