If two forming packs merge, can foundation threads from both be used?
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
As the title says, we're wondering if it's possible to use foundation threads from both packs to count towards the required 10, since the two groups are merging!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If they're not official packs and they're claiming a single territory, it's exactly the same as if it was just a single pack founding, methinks. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
77 Posts
Ooc — Fira
@Towhee - I'm sorry, Kat, I didn't understand your answer lol. Can you clarify if: yes, we can use both pack's founding threads or no, we cannot?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Since they're technically just a bunch'a lone wolves claiming a single territory, I think the answer is "yes"!

Maybe let another CM weigh in though, since I am/wasn't 100% sure I understood the context of the question, haha.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
454 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Can you provide a few examples of the threads you intend to use? That would probably make this question a lot easier to answer. :)
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
here they are! they're mostly recruiting threads completed by dawn/bhediya
454 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Yeah, that should be fine, provided there's a Dawn/Bhediya thread confirming they're joining forces!