Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,673 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
There are five wolves per group. I can move around if I must, but I hope these groups work. That being said you should be able to roll for 1 or 2 Elk. Five wolves could probably take down 2 if they work well together. There is an adult and a youngster to be the lead two. I don't know if you want to have threads prior to this backdated or not. I hope you all have fun and enjoy. This will be Rodyn's first and only post in this thread.

There was much to be done, but they were not in the clear yet. For this hunt he called the girl @Mae who was so eager to prove herself that she chose to speak harshly. Wel lthen she would do so by leading the pack to a hunt. She would be their secret weapon for she would be ablet o use her senses that others could not. ANd he chose the kind hearted @Chacal to lead beside her. He hoped that the girls handicap could be looked past and the others did their best to help.

@Aiolos, @Chickadee and @Rhonen

Perhaps the boy that stuttered would learn from others and both the good hearts of Chickadee and Aiolos would help to guide.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,039 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
I rolled a 1! But then read the thread and realized Mae or Chacal should roll. :3

Aiolos joined the group in a swift lope, woofing lowly to those gathered. A blind young woman, a uniquely pibald young man as well as Chickadee (who he smiled to and waved his tail) as well as a woman's who's scent mind him pine with longing. Ah, the beautiful Sea. She and the black coated female were to lead and hunt and so, Sunman awaited for direction.
moonglow daddy
Brecheliant
Family
380 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"hello, aiolos," chickadee greeted with a respectful lick to the sun man's chin. "i brought our three with me; they're with the watchers," she told him. "cardinal, eagle, and crane," the small bird went on pipingly, finding no better topic than that of family.
"everyone here seems so happy!" chickadee exulted as she waited for their hunt to begin, glancing as the others started to arrive.
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
781 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Chacal felt nervous as she was assigned a role that she felt she might be unfit to fulfill. Communicating with her own family and packmates was easy enough, as they had learned to adapt to her wordlessness. But the last time she would have seen Rodyn, he would have heard her speak- something she was no longer capable of.

Her glance moved to the man she believed to be one of the wolves from Moonglow. As the eldest of the other wolves, she moved to him and with ears tucked back and tail low, she beseeched him with a whine to take her position as hunt-lead.

It made her heart sink to do so, and be unable to explain why. She would follow his direction happily, but in the interesting of yielding the best outcome, she felt the responsibility was better placed in his hands.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
81 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Rhonen felt out of place. Without his sister, mother or father he was a bit confused and unsure. But he listened for what to do.

There was supposed to be wolves leading and he would go where they willed him. He hadn't hunted anything this large, but he'd do his best. 

He just hoped no one asked him to speak.