Moonglow
Alpha*
3,142 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
All Welcome 
healing thread! tagged those who posted OOC interest, plus others in MG! AW and no posting order; this is open to everyone <3

not wishing to be far from the moondoe and her delicate small family, kukutux gathered the healing party among the three sisters.

the trio of massive oaks reared up from a fragrant clearing of lavender and hollyhock, and it was here that the duck called for @Galana, for @Iaghe, for @Andr and @Fleurette and @Faele. @Nasamiituuq was also offered to accompany her grandmother this day; @Ciri asked along as well.

"we have talked of many things over the last hands of time," she spoke mostly for the sake of her granddaughter. "today i will answer questions of any kind," kukutux offered, sweeping them with her gaze.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moonglow
Theta
17 Posts
Ooc — Faele
In the midst of them all, Faele was restless. She sat in line after hurrying herself to the call of her Moonwoman. Moonwoman knew so many things, and was the most talented of them all! When there were things to do, the mouse girl was always there. Now, her rushing anxiety bad overwhelmed her, and Kukutux stood not far. When was the appropriate time to ask questions? Was it now? Was it later? Were they supposed to wait on something? Instead of asking this outright, or even taking up a more common sense of it, Faele was certain that she was supposed to wait. Someone else had to show her the path to this action first, so jittery, there was the mouse girl in line.
Loner
31 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Fleurette had not spoken much since following Iaghe and Andr to this place. It wasn’t necessarily her interest, the art of healing, but she was sure learning a thing or two. It seemed important to Iaghe, and what was important to her was also important to Fleur. And, Andr, too, but she felt a little distant from him. Not because she was angry, but she had felt that her smell had pushed him away. She didn’t understand it, didn’t know what it meant. 

When the older woman, whom she learned was called Kukutux, opened the floor to questions, she couldn’t curtail the words that bursted from her. “Why do I smell funny? It seems to…I don’t know, tickle Andr’s nose a little too much.” She eyed him as she spoke, her cheeks blushing, embarrassment creeping into her cheeks. He’s so handsome, she thought. “He said it was something natural, but I don’t know what he meant by that. And, he has kept his distance, so I figured it smelled bad.” She shrugged, feeling the weight of her amnesia settle onto her shoulders.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Loner
46 Posts
Ooc — Kan
the winterborne allowed her eyes to rove over the many whom had assembled -- offering a small smile to any that they caught upon momentarily.

it was not surprising to her, whom had easily felt at ease and swayed to learn from her, that the moonwoman seemed to capture such attention. it was almost magnetized, the energy the pale woman commanded.

tattered auds flickered with attention, gaze shifting once more. she, too, seemed reluctant to speak first.

those cornflower blues landed on fleurette when she braved it, offering a slight nod of encouragement -- if needed.

she looked to kukutux, murmuring softly in the northron's tongue, "it is the woman's fever?"
"i can't come out. if i do, i'll go mad again" -- Snitter, The Plague Dogs
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,142 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
she was surprised to hear the northern-tongue among these pupils, and smiled a curious nod. "among my people, we call it the fire-time. yes, fleurette. this scent draws the attention of men. if you allow one to couple with you, then sedna will give you her blessing. you will conceive children. it does not smell bad. he is showing his control over his body. it is good for a man to learn this."

"if you do not wish to become pregnant, stay among the village. we will show you plants that can be taken. the men here will protect you. the ones beyond may come after you. it is a great and strong thing, this time. but there is restraint to be had. it will pass in five days, sometimes seven. it starts low in the hips and takes much time to grow. what is in your nose is only the final part of this cycle. some women are blessed to enter their fire-time twice in one span of moons."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Loner
171 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Probably just a little Cameo :)

When the Moonwoman's call rang out Andr rose with Flurette and Iaghe before making their way to the trio of oaks. As they approached he looked over the group of females that had arrived and gestured for Iaghe and Fleur to continue. He would hang back and watch from afar, allowing the women to speak outside of his earshot. They had come to this place to learn and to heal, he had come here for them.

He found a place not too far away and took a seat. His head turning to the side momentarily as Fleur looked back at him, her cheeks red, but as she turned her head back to the Moonwoman he settled back.