How to turn on PMs?
9 Posts
Ooc —
I must have turned them off at some point by mistake. There is no prompt anywhere within Options to turn them back on again. Am I looking in the right place?
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
I can't find them either, I'm pretty sure it used to be in 'Edit Options' but I'm not seeing any option to turn them back on.

I'm thinking it's either a site bug and/or a missing feature.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I'm not sure where this setting can be toggled with the new grid but I went ahead and updated your account via the ACP, @Grandmother, so you should be able to send/receive PMs now!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
9 Posts
Ooc —
@Towhee - thank you!
*Low Speech (that of lesser creatures) denoted by 《these》!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Moved to BR as mine toggled off spontaneously as well and I can’t find where to toggle this in UCP.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)