Shadewood kiaruk ❂
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,203 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
he came, and kukutux bowed as was the respect his station merited. cry's glacial stare raked over her; she could feel him assessing her for weakness, for anything he might penetrate with his harsh voice. and it was he first who spoke of a husband. the girl bit the inside of her cheek, keeping her eyes downcast, but anger welled in her belly for his supposed mockery of her.

the duck had never been a reckless sort, truthful to her marrow, but now she slowly lifted her slender muzzle and gazed into the face of the man she had once asked to take her as second wife. "he is where i left him," kukutux answered softly, a bride's pride gleaming in her eyes. a lie. would he know? and if so, what could cry do? the grim face of the crazed spirit-walker came to mind, and she fixed it there, his pale features standing sentinel against whatever scrying magick the shaman before her might have.

"i have come to collect my furs, if you will allow me to take them," the duck went on, lowering her delicate skull to slip the rabbitskin from her shoulders. "and i have brought a new plant, one that might bring relief to gwen in childbirth." the snow queen was not the only wolfess in the keep who would bring forth young, but she was the only one who deserved mention in this moment.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
kiaruk ❂ - by Kukutux - April 19, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: kiaruk ❂ - by Cry - April 23, 2019, 09:39 AM
RE: kiaruk ❂ - by Kukutux - April 26, 2019, 10:52 PM
RE: kiaruk ❂ - by Cry - April 27, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: kiaruk ❂ - by Kukutux - April 27, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: kiaruk ❂ - by Cry - April 27, 2019, 08:41 PM
RE: kiaruk ❂ - by Kukutux - May 02, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: kiaruk ❂ - by Cry - May 02, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: kiaruk ❂ - by Kukutux - May 06, 2019, 09:58 AM