Ouroboros Spine I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,204 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
the otter skin would have been better used that way, but kukutux had refused to be beholden. in her pride, she had not thought of binding the bone, something that would flush her with irritation to finally recall.

but now was not that moment. a muscle along the corner of her mouth twitched as he mentioned her daughter. it was another thing she did not like, and the wariness only deepened as he spoke of taking sialuk on a hunt.

perhaps to him it was an innocent offer. to kukutux, it reminded her of the more dour practices in hospitality to a trader who had given something.

"her father is a wise hunter. he gave her strong abilities." she did not enjoy how raimo spoke her raindrop's name; it rankled her, his familiarity when he knew not even the title of her mother. 

grimed ear flicked. "she does not trust you." not a tone of accusation, but a test. kukutux watched him with scrutinizing jadeite eyes.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Kukutux - February 20, 2021, 02:42 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Kukutux - February 20, 2021, 02:59 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 03:08 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Kukutux - February 20, 2021, 03:19 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Kukutux - February 20, 2021, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Kukutux - February 20, 2021, 04:32 PM
RE: I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now - by Raimo - February 20, 2021, 04:53 PM