Alpha*
3,228 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
Private 
for mar 18th, nightfall :O

their breath mingled in the half-darkness. kukutux rolled away from @Raimo and sat up on one palestruck elbow, the curve of her spine facing him. 

yes, she had embraced him eagerly; yes, she refused to find shame in it. he had boasted of her, with what words she did not know. he must be punished for that, for she would not be shamed as the head of her people. tonguetip clicked against her teeth, ears falling back against her skull. "in my ear, a voice tells me you spoke of what i had asked. i told you i would make no choice now. but it does not sound as if you used those words."

shifting now to face him, her limbs languid, nothing closed to him save for her eyes. "you insult me by throwing what i had asked of you into the face of another. you boast of an honor i gave you. and you have spoken again of sialuk. not only to others but to my face." 

"and still, i wanted you." greenstone seeking to cut hard into the artery of raimo's anger. "i was filled with foolishness." he could kill her within the den. she did not think that he would. it would not serve raimo, for he lived with great love of his own ambition. "so now we are here. i do not feel that you have respect toward me. only for the fact that i am taqqiq."

" i will no longer say you are sivullik." eyes grew hot with the same zealous snap of anger she had shown him before they had embarked upon their wending path. "i should have spoken this when you said in anger that you would take sialuk."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Raimo - March 17, 2021, 02:44 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2021, 03:15 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Raimo - March 17, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Raimo - March 17, 2021, 08:05 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Raimo - March 17, 2021, 09:01 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Kukutux - March 20, 2021, 08:00 PM