Ouroboros Spine uivigginattuk ⋬
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,228 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
she hated to see raimo like this, and to know it was her voice that had shattered their desires into something more hounded by residual anger and her own lingering grief. "and i must learn faster." she was moon. he was — she had no word for him now, only the nameless gnawing desire she had borne him always. "i told him our ways. i told you the same. i said you are sivullik. even your title i have respected."

"and now, i will lose the one i have lain with." the tone of him colliding against the delicate ivoried sound of her own. "because you are too proud to be kingullimik. that is all he has been since he was taken into moonglow."

"the circle of hunters might shift each day. it is the task of the first to know this, and to be ready." if he did not stop her, kukutux would slip from the ulaq now; some paces until she sank down upon the ground and wept the stream of tears she could not longer hold back, bitterly frustrated and seeking now in selfishness to keep raimo close; i will give you always an honored place, but was this still her choice?
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Raimo - March 17, 2021, 02:44 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2021, 03:15 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Raimo - March 17, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Raimo - March 17, 2021, 08:05 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Raimo - March 17, 2021, 09:01 PM
RE: uivigginattuk ⋬ - by Kukutux - March 20, 2021, 08:00 PM