Firefly Ravine teach me what I have not yet learned
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,225 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
inutsuk loved shikoba. kukutux saw this as clearly as she might rain upon the face of a lake. he spoke of a father who had not been good, and how he would not be this. moonwoman returned his soft smile. "you are a man with many great things inside your heart, inutsuk. i know that shikoba sees them also."

"you sit here with me and you have words of the future. you see now what you saw as a child. and you see now what you will not do at your hearth."

she paused.

"shikoba would not have chosen you for her hunting party if you did not have her trust. yes. you must speak to her. tell her the things in your heart."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
teach me what I have not yet learned - by Inutsuk - December 31, 2021, 02:42 PM
RE: teach me what I have not yet learned - by Kukutux - December 31, 2021, 04:28 PM
RE: teach me what I have not yet learned - by Inutsuk - December 31, 2021, 04:46 PM
RE: teach me what I have not yet learned - by Kukutux - December 31, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: teach me what I have not yet learned - by Inutsuk - December 31, 2021, 05:10 PM
RE: teach me what I have not yet learned - by Kukutux - December 31, 2021, 09:54 PM
RE: teach me what I have not yet learned - by Inutsuk - January 01, 2022, 02:17 AM