Ouroboros Spine and down the road I'd go
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,228 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
tags for reference, shes just schemin' <3 and i got carried away dont mind me ok

it would have greatly surprised kukutux had @Arrluk and @Ajei chosen to live far from one another in moonspear, or at all. while the daughter of shikoba was quite familiar with the nuiruk hearth, the star hunter had guided the young woman even in the absence of inutsuk.

it would be more surprising, the duck thought with a small smile, if they did not become more to one another as the year went on. only time might say this for sure. mother-heart only sensed.

in years past, the village at this time rang with the laughter of children. kukutux reminded herself that they would come — only not from her, a thought that had become dismal as she settled at home once again. her want was a formal, flowered ceremony for vairë and valiant. maia; she did not think that the bird-wife's mother might give help for a moonglow marriage. chickadee and @Kivaluk also, then, she meant to unite beneath her spirits.

and that reminded her; they must ask the first-hunter to a formal meeting, for the duck wished that @Shikoba be the one to pass her strength to him.

hopes turned toward @Galana, her last daughter at home. so much she wished to keep the girl with them always, and was relieved to see that the moon-child did not seem to have this desire. so welcome, the promise of help with the weddings, with the pups still to be birthed among them. another year.

dutch was coming up the years'-worn path beside his brother, and kukutux rose, moving swiftly to meet him on legs that felt fleeter today. "it is good to see your face!" she cried out, only moments before pulling him into a warm embrace.

simbelmyne; oh; her smile deepened. the other woman had been very wise in her choice of this morningsong man.
Messages In This Thread
and down the road I'd go - by Dutch - April 04, 2024, 10:36 PM
RE: and down the road I'd go - by Kukutux - April 05, 2024, 11:17 AM
RE: and down the road I'd go - by Dutch - April 06, 2024, 11:09 AM
RE: and down the road I'd go - by Valiant - April 06, 2024, 11:13 AM
RE: and down the road I'd go - by Kukutux - April 09, 2024, 05:38 PM
RE: and down the road I'd go - by Dutch - April 11, 2024, 07:39 PM
RE: and down the road I'd go - by Kukutux - April 18, 2024, 12:14 PM
RE: and down the road I'd go - by Dutch - April 21, 2024, 11:56 AM
RE: and down the road I'd go - by Kukutux - April 23, 2024, 04:47 PM
RE: and down the road I'd go - by Dutch - April 27, 2024, 12:21 PM
RE: and down the road I'd go - by Kukutux - May 14, 2024, 11:38 AM