Moonglow
Alpha*
3,399 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
tags for ref!

with @Towhee among them, kukutux arranged visitings from herself and from @Nasamiituuq, to see that the redhawk woman was given milk-medicines and routine meals. often she allowed @Nantahala, @Yuralria, and @Akmaaksi to help their elder cousin with things to carry, or to aid @Meadow in what the sun-mote healer might wish to mix or to have.

for @Tautukpik, when he could be persuaded, she suggested he join @Ipiktok and salaksartok for their various patrols and their hunting, though she did not forbid him from the healing-circles if he wished to remain near akmaaksi.

when she was not with towhee, she remained near vairë. it was where she found lightning-girl, set off from the pack. "ikniqpalagaqï," moonmother sighed, settling close; she tried to tempt her daughter's stomach with an offering of fresh-killed wood dove, biting a peace of meat for granddaughter as well. "you must run with the others in some days, dear one," the grandmother murmured for lightfoot's ears when she had finished.

she gave the dove-flesh over, springjade eyes encouraging the girl to eat.
Messages In This Thread
i babble on until my voice is gone - by Lightfoot - September 12, 2024, 09:31 AM
RE: i babble on until my voice is gone - by Kukutux - September 12, 2024, 12:18 PM
RE: i babble on until my voice is gone - by Lightfoot - September 12, 2024, 12:22 PM
RE: i babble on until my voice is gone - by Kukutux - September 12, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: i babble on until my voice is gone - by Lightfoot - September 12, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: i babble on until my voice is gone - by Kukutux - September 15, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: i babble on until my voice is gone - by Lightfoot - September 15, 2024, 11:16 AM