Hideaway Strath Novae Meets Alula
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
It was cloudy today. The sun barely peeked out from among the clouds. Tired, Novae slept between some thick bushes in the dense forest. She hadn't been sleeping much since her issue with Krynn. She hated the fact Krynn could so easily mess with her head. Novae tried to not let it affect her...but that didn't work well. 

Not sure what to do yet on mending her relationship with her sister, she decided to just try and push it aside. Their wasn't much Novae could do right now. All she had to do was be patient and wait for the opportunity to present itself.
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
If u wanna thread with Novae, just PM me. I'll respond asap. 
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
There were new wolves in their area. It triggered something that she hadn't experienced before and that was territorial impulses. She found herself marking wherever she went, subconsciously brushing against trees. Today she smelled a wolf and didn't recognise it and immediately went toward the stranger. Her tail raised though she definitely looked more nervous and wary than protective. "Answer in tsis if you are Sahira" she said instructed, the only test that would matter to her.
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Novae's ear twitched as she caught a scent of a nearby wolf. As their approach became louder, she opened her eyes to see who was daring to interrupt her sleep. I don't need more trouble. She thought. It wasn't long before a black wolf with blue eyes came out from beyond the brush. 

Hearing her suggest she speak in the Sahira family tounge, she grew interested. But was a bit on edge. Novae never met this wolf before and was unsure what she was like. However, she didn't seem to be necessarily hostile towards her. "Mazo, ur zo penisa'is na?" So, your a relative then? Novae asked curiously as she yawned.
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
At their latest pack meeting, Ruenna and the rest of Astersim Grove had been warned of the intruders who had recently infiltrated their territory. Rue had been on high alert since then, but she hadn’t truly believed the trespassers would be insolent enough to return.

Rue had caught the scent of a strange female, and tracking the girl down had been easy enough since she seemed to be marking her path at regular intervals. Rue marveled at the audacity of the wolf who would mark within the boundaries of another pack.  

Rue froze when she heard strange voices ahead, speaking in a foreign tongue. One trespasser she could have handled by herself, but two? She would need backup. She let a sharp bark ring out. Her call would alert the intruders that they had been discovered as well as summon her other packmates—namely alphas @Towhee and @Phox-- to their position.

Rue moved forward so she would be visible by both strangers, and she sank into a defensive stance. “This territory is claimed for Asterism Grove,” she spoke, tail lashing in irritation. ”I suggest you both leave immediately, and do not return.” Although Ruenna preferred to bark before she bit, she had packmates that would not afford these strangers the same luxury. They needed to leave now, or they risked attack.
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Distracted from apparently her newfound sibling, Novae's ears perked forward. Swiftly she got up from where she was resting. She had been exhausted from her fight with her psychotic sister Krynn, now she trespassed territory? What a lovely week I'm having. She thought. Her acid green gaze locked with the pack wolf. Changing languages, she held herself firm in stance but wary. "Been in the area for awhile." She stated tiredly. "We didn't know the area was claimed by anyone. But we will gladly be on our way." She shot her sibling a quick glance. 

"Mes gal deretis anenumu. Stebe nun." We can talk elsewhere. Follow me. 
Quietly she headed out of the area disappearing in the brush, hoping that unlike most of the Sahira Family, Alula wasn't the type to start fights among every living creature in Teekon Wilds...
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I'm making a few assumptions here, so please tap me if I need to edit anything! :)

The deaf Kilonova didn't hear her pack mate's warning bark, though the departure of the two trespassers did not go unnoticed, seeing as Towhee had taken a watch at the pass. Her hackles bristled when they appeared, her tail arcing over her hips even as her lips skinned back from her teeth. She was stopped from attacking by their course; they quickly passed out of the strath with nary a threat needing escape Towhee's wrinkled lips. She blinked at the strangeness of it, orange eyes narrowed as she watched the pair disappear from view.

She glanced back into the territory once they'd gone, brow furrowed contemplatively as she scanned the trees. Perhaps one of the grove wolves had sent them packing, though Towhee had not yet detected Rue's presence.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As soon as Novae spoke Tsis her posturing stopped and she smiled her tail wagging slowly as she opened her mouth to reply only to be stopped by growling and the sudden presence of a strange female who demanded they leave, stating they had claimed the area. She turned to her looking very confused "We've been here for weeks.." She began to say softly before Novae grabbed her attention and walked off. She hesitated and frowned wondering where @Priest was and why he hadn't done anything about this. Shaking her head she walked off passing by a female who seemed royally pissed off and who scared the deal out of her. She whined and tucked her tail wondering why they hadn't heard from the pack until now. Perhaps nobody else had been marking the area besides her...Oh this was her fault. She looked miserable as she slunk out of the territory.

tagged priest for reference
B+I= Tsis

856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Rue's gaze hardened further as the dark female attempted a weak protest. Her green-eyed companion responded more prudently, making a hasty retreat and encouraging the other intruder to do the same. Rue did not respond to either woman other than to raise her chin a few inches, signaling her skepticism. It was absurd for them to claim that they been here for weeks and had somehow missed all signs of the pack settling within the Strath. 

Rue followed the pair at a distance to ascertain that they did, in fact, exit the territory. At the outskirts of the Strath, Rue caught Towhee's scent. She scanned the treeline until her eyes settled on the kilonova, and she gave the distant guardian a nod. It seemed everything was under control here.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Ruenna materialized from the forest's fringe and Towhee signaled her before beginning to pad in her direction. -"Good work,"- she said in way of greeting when they reached one another, inferring that Rue had made the strangers leave. -"Hopefully that's the last of the squatters,"- she observed with a sour look on her face.

It was so odd to her that these wolves had somehow been skulking through the strath, beneath the notice of the grove wolves, or at least infiltrating from the nearby territories. But with Towhee's suggestion to keep a guard at the pass at all times (which hasn't happened yet but will come up at the meeting... :P), no further outsiders should be able to infiltrate their hideaway or the other lands within the mountainous fortress.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Fade here?

With the tresspassers gone, Ruenna's posture relaxed and her tail swung back and forth freely as Towhee approached. She accepted the kilonova's praise with a dip of her muzzle. "Hopefully," Rue agreed, brow knitting in concern. The presence of these strangers also perplexed her. "I'll make a sweep through the morass to make certain," the scout volunteered, turning in the direction of the western lands. With Towhee and the other guardians stationed consistently at the pass, soon the other wolves in the area would recognize their claim and avoid their territory.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Rue said she would head west to scour the morass and roust any remaining interlopers. -"Good thinking,"- was Towhee's response to that. She dipped her head and afforded her pack mate a parting smile and dip of her head before resuming her post at the gateway.