Ouroboros Spine Broken, bloody, misplaced
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Private 
Amalia heeded Callyope's words and with tears in her eyes and dripping down her face. To mingle with the blood that also fell like rain from her maw. She deserved it. She should not have lost her temper as she did.

The girl was so infuriating, but she was young and Amalia knew better. She took a heaving, sobbing breath and continued in search of @Kukutux, until finally she couldn't anymore and collapsed.

She curled into a tight ball and cried, blood and tears mixing into her fur. Ashamed and angry and sad. She wasn't even sure what she was anymore. Nothing really mattered. She had taken her teeth to a pack mate, and a child. She deserved so much punishment.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,164 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux lifted her head with a frown. she sent ariadne away and motioned amalia closer.

"what has happened?"

blood and salt mingled. she moved to clean the worst of it and guide the blackfurred wolf toward her ulaq.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Brecheliant
Family
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia allowed the matriarch to clean up much of the mess that was upon her. Through gritted teeth and heaving breaths she tried to speak.

I was, was marmarking borders. Came across Tulu, Tulu tulukiri. I tried to speak with her, she hu hu huffed at me and turned away. So I qqqquestioned it.

Amalia curled and ear downward and sucked in another breath. Snot mingling upon her fur. The sting painful.

It, it dissolved from there. I was trying to tell her that she makes us feel inferior because she, she looks down on us. Which she admitted, she did, but then she said that we were all trash, that we meant nothing. That we were shameful.

Amalia teetered for a moment. She bared her teeth I bared mine and she attacked me first. But I probably would have attacked her as well. It is now a mess and I drew blood from a child.

Amalia hiccoughed harder. Her breathing coming in rattling gasps as she dissolved again into tears. Her shame paramount.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,164 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux worked in silence as amalia spoke.

for a long while she was quiet.

"tulukiri is not a child. she is young, but soon she will be marrying-age." another quiet as she sponged blood from the woman's fur. "when we shared words in natigvik, you spoke of your peace changing. that you had become more."

kukutux studied amalia. "it is not our way to fight, to turn tooth upon sister. and it is not your way. there is pride on two sides."

she breathed. she must seek kigipigak after this, though she was tempted to keep this to their women's circle.
Brecheliant
Family
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia sniffled, and hissed as her nose was touched, but she quickly fought to suck it back in.

I am sad and I am angry and I feel. Displaced.

I know.

Amalia made a soft little sigh and stared down at the ground ears tight to her head and tail tucked as tightly as she could against her rear. She had not meant it to get this far.

I was not mature or responsible enough to approach the girl with less derision and more kindness. But she upsets me so greatly. We get together and no matter what i try to say, it just turns into a fight. And this time, it went to far.

Callyope broke it up and I, she looked at me with such hurt as if I was a terrible wolf. perhaps I am now.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,164 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"in the place of my birth, when two women were harsh to one another, they were sent to live outside the village for nine days."

nine was a number of sacredness.

"they hunted together. they drew from the sea. they learned to work and to share words."

but kukutux was not sure that tulukiri was suited for these things. still, she must see. that callyope had been involved was not surprising, but she wondered too what her daughter would say.

"there have been many things that have shifted and have changed. i know she holds anger. she will not accept you as higher than her, not now. it is not natigvik. and you must learn to work as one." her tone was soft.
Brecheliant
Family
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia felt horror and then sadness at such a possibility.

I don't know if we could. I would try, but. Her words tapered off she had nothing to say that could fully make it known what she was trying to say.

Amalia tilted an ear towards Kukutux confused. She never has. She has never seen me as anything, but beneath her and Tartok. And I do not wish to be above her. I just wish for to find.

Amalia sighed. I do not understand why she hates us so. She says she doesn't but her actions speak louder than her horrifying words.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,164 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"she is tartok." moonwoman sighed gently. "it means she thinks herself apart and she will seek her use in other ways."

the green eyes turned toward amalia. "i must speak with the others. i will call for you again. until this time, go and rest. keep steps between yourself and tulukiri."
Brecheliant
Family
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia stood on shaky limbs and rubbed a paw across her fave and nose. She tilted her head and nodded. Then turned and walked slowly away. She would find a place to sleep and wait for the call and inbetween wonder what shall happen.