Paw prints thread invisible?
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
230 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
I started and posted a paw prints thread for Raindrop, but it does not show up in the paw prints forum. It is titled “Raindrops”.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It's here: https://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=58098

Do you mean you can't locate it in the forum index? (It's on page 45, looks like; they're alphabetized by the poster's name.) Or when you click the thread, you cannot view it?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
230 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Thank you.

I was not able to see it on the first default page when I opened the Pawprints forum. But now that you mention it’s on another page, and alphabetized, it makes sense. Again thank you. :)

(I just assumed that being that it was a recent post, it would naturally be at the top.)
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Yeah, that forum is sorted differently from our others, so it's understandable! I'm glad we were able to sort it out for ya. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)