Moonglow
Alpha*
3,406 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
Private 
while she would now say nothing to kilgitsuk nor ariadne, the privacy of her ulaq with sun man was another matter.

"i have made vairë second moonwoman," she told @Aiolos beneath the stars one night, nestled against him but with a clutching tightness to her muscles that was unnatural. "she has heard the first history. i will give her more."

it did not matter that she was not of moonwoman's body, it mattered only their kinship ties and the ways in which vairë had been raised, her ways.

"rhaegal failed her. and through this i failed her through their match. she has remained when her sisters built their own homes. the spirits mean for her to follow me."

a contemplative silence followed, one broken only by, "ariadne has chosen kigipigak." kukutux said his true name, his first name. "his son was raised at our hearth," moonwoman growled, sitting upright. "he is much older than her; he has used his knowing of us to turn her head." her accusations came after lynx's reproachful look, and now shame stayed further words. "he has built a village. he is hunter and warrior. he is able, my husband, but you will understand when i ask why it must be him."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
tunrak ⊬ - by Kukutux - December 04, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: tunrak ⊬ - by Aiolos - December 08, 2023, 10:26 AM
RE: tunrak ⊬ - by Kukutux - December 08, 2023, 10:36 AM
RE: tunrak ⊬ - by Aiolos - December 23, 2023, 10:51 PM
RE: tunrak ⊬ - by Kukutux - December 26, 2023, 09:32 PM