Hushed Willows What Happens Next
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,225 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux turned her green eyes firmly on the young man. "that is disrespectful. your home is here. you are not a child. you do not need to be guided into knowing how such things must be handled. what is said is not unfair." 

had he spoken first and chosen second, they would not yet be here. did minnow see now how these choices could not be made so quickly?

"there are two before you in moonglow," the duck explained to the youthful pair. "and they are my son and my daughter. minnow's place among us is assured through the carrying of children, should she choose to have them. but village moonglow will not take third children over the first two," and she spoke softly in this. "my son and his mate may go to another place. this will make room, but it is a choice we of moonglow must decide together, when we have gone home. and it would be hard to leave at the end of your time, to seek a new village."

"moonspear, moontide, morningsong, and brecheliant are in the wilderness, minnow," she said, addressing the tense young woman even as her eyes gathered the others. "there are many places in which you might find a home, near your family, and quickly. there are villages in the flat lands and messengers who can be sent."

"you are two standing as one upon the edge of a future only you both may decide. it will require a swiftness, minnow. this time will not last. if you wish to be anaa this year, then choose what is best for you and your children." not tuft. not valiant. a mother's choice. "if you choose to come back to moonglow, then two hands of time you may use to relax, to think of what you may do. perhaps valiant might meet us in moontide, if i send a message ahead of our travel."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
What Happens Next - by Tuft - February 20, 2024, 01:25 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Kukutux - February 20, 2024, 01:28 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Minnow - February 20, 2024, 01:33 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Reverie - February 20, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Tuft - February 20, 2024, 03:01 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Kukutux - February 20, 2024, 03:28 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Minnow - February 20, 2024, 03:38 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Reverie - February 20, 2024, 04:05 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Tuft - February 20, 2024, 05:08 PM
RE: What Happens Next - by Kukutux - February 20, 2024, 09:56 PM