Alpha*
3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
All Welcome 
anytime! <3

"come," she said to @Iḷitqusiq. "we will make a path to the lake." it had been nearly two moons, and she wanted now for him to find his new limit and push beyond. he must experience the limp. he must learn to change how his body was carried.

the day was violently hot, and kukutux felt nausea welling in her throat. but a smile was upon her mouth, and she urged him to follow her from the mouth of the ulaq.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
124 Posts
Ooc — landry
He tried his best to wander the paths when he could, but he had not ventured as far as Kukutux dared for him today. For fear perhaps.

Fear that he might hurt himself once more.

Fear that he might make a fool of himself before the village.

Perhaps that fear was elevated now as the heat struck down upon his ruddy coat. It baked into his body. Much different than the shade of the ulaq — granted even within there it was warm. He supposed his reward would be the lake's relief, if he made it that far.

Do you think I could swim? Some mild humor in his voice, but honest curiosity mostly.
left hind ankle is mending from a break. mobility is limited and painful.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"yes," the duck said, eager despite her paled voice. "i will also swim."

the day shimmered over the redstone and moonwoman. there was irony that it might drive her back before he himself stumbled. "the name the lake has, that i have given inside my head, is ikke!" she said it again, then added, "it is not a true word, it means 'ah! i am cold!'"

the lake, fed year-round by snowmelt, caused such an effect, but this month would harshly test it.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]