Alpha*
3,122 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
All Welcome 
maybe natigvik wolves? <3

as before, the taiga was a place of plenty.

today kukutux' white fur was bloodied with crimson as she delivered a stack of prepared caribou skins to the border of natigvik.

they would all share in the bounty. she stopped for a moment, sweating.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia was relentless in her border patrol since Kigipigak had left. And though he was returned now, she could not shake the habit. And it was with this thought and duty, she came upon the bloodied body of Kukutux.

At first glance her heart stuttered, she feared for the kindly she wolf and added a swiftness in her step, but upon arrival realized her fear had been misplaced, and it was merely the blood of hunting.

Moonwoman, you frightened me. she spoke softly with a small pant. I feared that the big black beast had attacked you as well, but you must come in. I will help.

AMalia bent her back to allow the she wolf to place the Caribou upon her shoulders and body.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,122 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"amalia. i thank you," the duck greeted. she allowed the other to help her, and together they carried her burden into the packland.

"how have you been?" kukutux asked when they had settled their items, her jadestone eyes bright with a grin.
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia smiled softly. Though she knew it was not the moonwomans business she couldn't help but speak of someone other thqn her leaders. And the white woman had always been able to untie her tongue.

I've been alright. I caused a stir when Kigipigak came home. He brought a stranger and upon entering the pack lands i didnt see him only a stranger and attacked. So that was shamefu, but i think all is okay.

Amalia wrinkled her nose. Other than that all is well. Though this newcomer and I do not get along and I'm not sure how to be kind to her when she is as prickly as porcupine albeit young.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,122 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
prickly as porcupine! she did laugh at that, though the duck gave amalia a kind look. "you are warrior woman to defend your home. natigvik is safe with you here."

she stretched with a low grunt, feeling the muscles in her back ache somewhat. "what does this new woman say to you in words?"
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia showed teeth in a smile a gentle chuckle to meet moonwomans. She liked to hear it, like bells.

i hope i do okay. I like my place here.

She tried to goad me into a fight. I told her i would not. She and i sparred verbalky. She called me a bitch and told me i had no spine.

Amalia frowned. Some of it was deserved i was prickly immediately after because both Sakhmet and Kigipigak were not happy with me
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,122 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
moonwoman chuffed! "her words are hard like the edge of a stone. i have a wonder what made her this way."

she looked reassuringly toward amalia. "you are not the thing that she says. perhaps she is jealous."
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia tilted her head and nodded. They are. I imagine it comes from growing up in a hardened war torn world, but still.

Amalia smiled though it didn't quite meet her eyes. I am ashamed how she makes me behave. I know better.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,122 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"if one harms your peace, then your spirit cannot rest. but this place, natigvik, it is one of peace. keep it. she will learn these ways."

she began to clean more blood from the skins. "i will teach to you a song now," she said, and started a lilting croon with smaller words, the story of sedna coming from the sea for the first time.
Brecheliant
Family
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia took the matriarchs words to heart and a soft feeling of peace settled around her. She dipped her muzzle and then stepped into help Kukutux clean the skins. Listening ears erect to the song, as it spun a story. She hummed softly along, her mind and body busy.