Ouroboros Spine siunniuk ⩖
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,120 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
i know we have one but this one runs same time as the challenge thread! can be brief!

she had not yet gone to aiolos with news of nasamik.

but her sun man had known.

she had seen his heavy stride. this was the place of men.

instead she went to gather @Nasamik, to pull her aside. "chakliux will make his choice today. you do not have time to wait. you must tell to me now if you wish to stay as you are." with child.

a humiliated man made a poor husband. she would give nasamik a true choice.

her voice was soft.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
181 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Kukutux pulled her aside. She must decide.

Nasamik did not take long to think, for the decision was too easy. With a nod, she answered. The children to come from my womb have done no wrong. They will not be punished. 

Even if Chakliux decided not to act as father, at the least, she would not force her offspring to face consequence on his behalf.
pregnancy (9/9)
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,120 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux smiled. "do not forget you have this village."

she glanced toward where aiolos had gone. "chakliux is a bold man. he has gone too far." her brow furrowed. "did you not know it was your time?"

had it come quietly? kukutux would ask the spirits.
181 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Her head shook softly.

I had known that it came... but I did not know it would last as long as it had, Or had she even thought of it. Maybe I had not considered it fully before inviting him... She would not be dishonest with the one who trusted her.

It is my fault as much as it is his. Maybe even more— He could not take full fault.
pregnancy (9/9)
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,120 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux shook her head.

"you are ready for this. he is not. there is no blame when children are going to be born. it is the way of things."

nasamik wished to be a mother. kukutux would help her in any way.
181 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Kukutux thought that she was ready, but Nasamik was not so sure. She did not yet hold this confidence for herself. Only doubt and sorrow took its place.

I do not know if this is true. I am still young, as is Chakliux. 

It almost pained her to know that Moonwoman thought little of this man. Nasamik saw him to be good, but Kukutux would not agree. This set of odds troubled her.
pregnancy (9/9)
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,120 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux nodded. "i came to my time in the first moon of my second year," she said with sympathy. "i have been a young anaa. i will teach you, nasamik."

her voice was steady.

"are you sick?" the duck asked, eyes flicking to the flat belly as if she might even now see the signs.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]