Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
960 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
All Welcome 
@Reverie or @Lestan @Kelsier or whoever

Arric shifted and made it to the new den. In his mouth pieces of the deer from the hunt with Germanicus.

Arric moved into the light and though he was unsure about Lestan and Reverie he wasn't gonna cause anymore issues.

He dropped the food, chuffed, and then waited blue eyes on the edges of the land. Watching for any movements.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,377 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Reverie was the first to answer the call; hesitant, shy, filled with remorse and shame by turns. But Arric's arrival gave her hope, too. Maybe he didn't hate her after all?
She left Blossom to sleep and stepped out hesitantly. Hi Arric, She said softly. Her tail swayed slowly behind her. Reverie almost apologized then and there, but she knew it would have seemed odd. Best to wait. Besides — surely Lestan would want to greet Arric too!
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
appearance, thought lestan.
he had put on a bit of weight since his return and now stepped out beside reverie. "blossom is sleeping." he said, suggesting they should all step away a bit.
"arric. it's good to see you." better. well. under less — chaotic — circumstances.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
960 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Blue Eyes looked over Rev and he dipped his muzzle down. Heya Rev. His usual greeting with a smile and a wink. He returned the tail wag. Lestan followed behind and he grinned. 

Good to see you too, bud. Another wink this time at Lestan. A gentle sway of his tail. I brought you guys sustenance. Some of the deer i hunted with the wolf Germanicus.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,377 Posts
Ooc — xynien
She'll be back next round so no need to skip!
Arric was acting... normal? As if nothing had happened at all. Grateful but confused, Reverie could do nothing but go along with it. She nodded when Lestan mentioned Blossom, and took the lead in guiding them all away from the den.
Thank you, She said, voice still soft, offering a smile. We have a cache nearby, thanks to Lestan. A warm look sent his way at that, but only briefly. I'll be back. Reverie was somewhat wary of leaving Lestan alone with Arric, but there was nothing to be done for it. She still didn't quite trust that Arric didn't hate her. Akavir had been so angry... how could Arric feel any differently? She tried to quell these thoughts as she gathered up what he'd brought and took them to the cache — but it just wasn't as easy as that.
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"thank you, arric. it's greatly appreciated. we haven't been hunting yet, not really, what with blossom and the, uhum, renovations."
a little laugh escaped him, but his eyes were guarded. "what brings you by? only a social call? if so, i'll ask you to help me with this root i've been trying to excavate."
[Image: whRAcOB.gif]
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
960 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric wasn't a hateful guy. Did he trust either one, no, would he let them know that. Again no. They couldn't help it, not really. He worried for Blossom, but she was fed, warm. And he was no father. So how was he to know one thing from another.

Arric chuckled. Show me this root, Lestan. Lets get it out. he moved large body n3xt to the smaller male and waited for him to lead the way.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,377 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Reverie returned just as Lestan was mentioning the root that needed excavation. And what did that root ever do to you? She countered teasingly after Arric had spoken, drawing on the warmth she felt for Lestan. It was difficult to act so casual around Arric. But she drew on her love for Lestan, and managed a gentle sway of her tail to accompany the smile in her words. This was where he wanted to be — and so she would do her best to ensure that it remained a place that they could call home.
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"it's blocking your garden!" he cried softly to reverie as she returned, his face dazzled toward her.
and then he nodded at arric, leading the large leader to another area a small distance away, where a stubborn mullberry bush had been stripped down to its core roots and still would not yield. bitemarks showed where the mayfair had struggled to no avail.
[Image: whRAcOB.gif]
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
960 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
The tension made Arric itchy. So to be put to work helped him a little. It meant he could do something and not have to worry about how mistrustful Reverie was and what she may do to him when his back was turned. The trust was broken there and he wasn't sure where it had broke.

Arric circled around it. Digging further down into the soil around it. Careful not to step on any of the other greenery in case that was Lestan and Reverie's garden. Once he was satisfied. He settled himself foward. Digging large paws into the dirt. Shoulders tightening and he grasped it with large maw and pulled.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,377 Posts
Ooc — xynien
I'm not sure if you guys saw my request to be skipped so I'll just...stick a nasty post in here..
Her garden! Reverie could only manage a surprised and grateful smile; she hadn't thought Lestan would remember her desire for a garden. Maybe he paid more attention to her than she realized?
That thought quieted her, and she allowed herself to fade into the background, eventually excusing herself to fuss over Blossom. And when Arric left and Lestan returned to her, she would pull him into her arms and shower him with quiet affection for as long as he allowed. However long that took — she was content to wait.
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
last for me! <3

they worked in peace.
the smiles for reverie were some of the last that would grace lestan's face, and for that matter his kisses fervent, sweetened by love as swiftcurrent continued around them.