Great Bear Wilderness If you judge someone, you have no time to love them
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

I could not find the Spine territory tag, so I used this one instead. Hopefully it doesn't leave any confusion with location! If it does, I'll change some things.

Once again, midst the day, Inutsuk sought the company of @Kukutux.

Now that he had taken over his wife's duties, for the most part, he felt that sharing what updates he was able were far past due.

Today, he hoped that the pale woman would be near the ulax, or more specifically, resting within her own ulaq
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,127 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
all good! <3

inutsuk would find her outside, skinning tissue from the flesh side of a fur.

"it is good to see your face," she told to the mate of shikoba. he had become secondhunter. she was grateful for his strong presence inside moonglow. 

kukutux pushed a piece of dried fish toward the man and awaited his words.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Tagging Qadira for reference.

The tawny man found her near, engrossed in the delicate works of her furs. 

Kukutux. He greeted, dipping his head in a respectful gesture. It is always a joy for me to see you. This was true. Aside from Shikoba, Moonwoman was the second best company he had.

He was then passed a fish. This reminded him of the time sivullik taught him how to hunt through the waters; the first time they truly knew of one another and the moment he had fallen in love. The offering was accepted gratefully, but he would wait to touch it. A report would be given first.

I have kept a keen eye on the borders. Nothing, as of yet, has made itself known to be out of the ordinary. All seems quiet and calm. A good sign for Moonglow, especially with new life so close to joining the world. Inutsuk referred to the pale one before him and his one wife, as they both carried children within their wombs.

Oh..- and another thing I have noticed. Moonglow's new Eta, @Qadira.. She has proven to be quite attentive and keen in her works. She has also expressed her gratitude towards you and Sunman many times for permitting her stay here. I believe that she will make a fine addition to the village, as both guardian and family. All were family here. Qadira knew this and she welcomed it. Surely this would please Kukutux, just as it had him.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,127 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
so sorry for the wait!

she smiled.

"moonglow has the blessing of a good protector in you, inutsuk." his name was pleasant upon her lips. it bound him to them. she listened to the rest of his words with a nod.

"i will keep her name in my mind."

kukutux regarded inutsuk with a warm look. "you will be father soon. i am glad that aiolos will not be alone in this."
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Moonwoman's words nearly brought a frown to conceal his once pleasant facade. She thought so highly of him when he could barely tolerate his own self. His past had placed a darkness upon him; one he would never dare share for the fear of scaring another away.

Despite the misgivings, Inutsuk tried his best to keep a high head. He would make sure he lived to be everything she claimed him to be. And more, if he could help it.

I'm sure I could learn a thing or two from him; and as from you, as well. I haven't the faintest idea of how parenthood works.. It was true. He'd never sired a single whelp, so how could he?

Moonglow
Alpha*
3,127 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kuktux laughed softly. "well, i cannot tell you what it is like to carry children! but," and here her voice softened, "you are having the thoughts now of them. you have much feeling for shikoba. when your eyes are upon your children for the first time, your heart will know what you must do."

"the village will help you also, inutsuk."