Ouroboros Spine BWP: TSS Bones
Moonspear
Villager
486 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ajei tucked her tail and shivered. The ground shook and it opened up and i tumble, bumble right down on my rear! And i open my eyes and bones be looking right back! So i scream!

Ajei closed her eyes and whimpered. Raq came and save me, but we didn't want to leave family down there with no sun.

Ajei whoned softly. It was scary.
216 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Massaraq stood next to Ajei, trying to provide some unpracticed comfort as she shook recounting the tale. But he nodded his head and looked up at Kukutux with wide eyes. "What should we do with them anaa?" And then thinking back to the question from earlier, were they wolves, his own voice trembled. "What are they?" It would not be less sad if they were not wolves, but it felt different. Thinking of a family like his own trapped beneath the earth.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,191 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
they were very old ivories, and kukutux regarded them with a reverence she meant to extend to the young ones of moonglow.

"they are the bones of an ancestor," she decided at last after some moments had passed. "perhaps it is ancestor to wolf, perhaps to another. but we must give them a burial," she said, nuzzling ajei and brushing massaraq with her muzzle. 

"we will put them back down there," moonwoman went on. "go and bring good things here, pretty things here. we will send them to sedna together, so their spirits will not be alone."

here she rose, intending to return the skulls, glancing down into the darkness once with a solemn wonder.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moonspear
Villager
486 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ajei whimpered as she looked down in the dark, but she took a deep shuddering breath. She could do this. 

First though was good things. I know where there are somw pretty flowers and i collected pretty river rocks. I can share.

She shifted and went to gather the items in question. She would return quickly with her items.