Bug  Links leading to my own character profile.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
I have been exploring a couple character profiles, and especially on Dawn Morningside’s profile, there are a couple of links that lead to Raindrop’s account, even though they have no relationship to her at all. It is really strange. I Roleplay via an Ipad Air, if that’s of any help. 

Thank you in advance for any help and support you can provide.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,976 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
(December 21, 2023, 06:57 PM)Raindrop Wrote: I have been exploring a couple character profiles, and especially on Dawn Morningside’s profile, there are a couple of links that lead to Raindrop’s account, even though they have no relationship to her at all. It is really strange. I Roleplay via an Ipad Air, if that’s of any help. 

Thank you in advance for any help and support you can provide.

This just happens when someone uses the code but leaves the PID blank; it always automatically refers back to your own profile. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Alright. Thank you for letting me know. :)

And merry Christmas, or happy holidays.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)