Hushed Willows Somewhat of a decision was made
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
The deed was done and now all that mattered to her was that she find @Kukutux to tell her of their plan or the idea. The cream colored woman went to where they were camped out in the territory and waited outside her den letting out a low chuff. She was nervous for sure but the woman thus far had been understanding and she’d hoped she would remain so.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,127 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
when minnow came to her again, she was overlaid with the scent of tuft. kukutux felt she knew what had occured. call it the intuition of a long time mother, wife. woman.

she welcomed the younger wolf with a smile, but waited for minnow to break their silence first.
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She felt ashamed she couldn’t wait but she knew in her heart that this place was not for her. “We have decided to take day by day. Speak to my brother before a decision is finalized.” She hoped the woman would understand. “I would take Reverie’s offer but it’s just too little time and…there is too much…pain for me here…” 

She was unsure if Valiant had spoken to the woman about what happened to their mother and aunt here but perhaps it would help her understand. “My mother died here…because of me…” She just couldn’t bring herself to call this home. 

She had never said those words out loud despite it not actually being her fault. She was merely a baby. “And if there is no room in Moonglow by the time I come to term, that’s okay.” She took a short breath before continuing “I’m sure we will find a safe place before then. Here. I just don’t feel fully safe yet I may be able to with time but it’s too soon.” 

The woman fought tears. “I thought I could move on…”
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,127 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
she did not speak of her mate, but of the pain into which she had been born.

a great anguish flickered in the eyes of moonmother, for she remembered her sea island girl and how she had gone. perhaps this was why rolayne would not remain.

"i understand that your heart must find a home, one that is without such memories. i know that you and your husband will find it." softly she touched minnow's paw with her own. "a daughter should not carry the pain of guilt. your mother would not have wanted you to live with such sorrow. try to put it down, the burden you hold. it is time to allow happiness to grow in the place of hurt. bring this joy to your new home. good spirits will follow."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was so glad that the woman was understanding. She wasn’t used to that, the women of her old pack were very critical of emotions. They weren’t allowed to be shown. But she was a very emotional person and she couldn’t help it.

Thanks to this understanding she kept herself from fully committing to the emotion for now. “I know I have family in Morningsong perhaps on the way to moontide I can speak with them.” Then there were other packs along the way she could speak to.

She was able to fight the tears up until she spoke of her mother and the woman was right. She had to try and be happy, she had possibly babies growing in her stomach, she has found happiness in Tuft. Her and her brother were reunited.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,127 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
tears fell. the duck clucked her tongue and opened her arms for the girl who found herself beset with a hard choice, and what felt like uncertainty before her.

she did not yet ask minnow if she and tuft would stay until kukutux was ready to depart, or if they would go now. one step before the other. one thing in the mind at one time.
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She felt like an idiot for crying but she had to keep reminding herself that emotions were a good thing and keeping them inside was not good. The woman was kind and she found herself accepting of her embrace. The poor girl never had a motherly figure and she’d imagine this is what it felt like.

Once she composed herself she looked to the woman. “I’m sorry.” She had cried her heart out but it felt relieving. “But I would like to stay in moonglow until then if that is still okay?” She hoped that since Tufts outburst that the offer was still available.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,127 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
a nod. "yes. for you, minnow. tuft may travel with us. i will not make him a part of moonglow until we have spoken, back in the village. but he is welcome as your husband, to take meals with us, to rest with us. to hunt with us."

"do not be sorry. now it is time to live. i think that your brother will be pleased for you."
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
What the woman said next was only fair and she gave a nod in. “I completely understand thank you.” The girl then wondered what her brother would say. She thought it a little ironic that she’d found love in the place that brought so much heartache and it made her feel at ease to think about it in that way.

“I just hope my brother can meet us halfway. I would hate for him to find out when we return.” She didn’t know when they would get back but if they took as long as they did here at the other camps. She would surely be huge by the time the returned.

She then got flooded with worry at the thought of babies so now would be the best time to ask her questions. “If I am with child how would I know?” If anyone would know it would be her right?
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,127 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"you will pass your water more frequently. your breasts will ache. you will be sick, often in the mornings. you may crave to eat odd things, and be made ill by food which you once enjoyed."

so it was. minnow would be anaa.

kukutux was not displeased, so long as tuft learned to live peacefully among those in his new village.