Moonglow
Alpha*
3,127 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
All Welcome 
as the day moved toward evening, kukutux bathed the grime of travel from her pale coat.

it was good to be in moontide, for the touch of the icy water and its fresh salt. to be close to where the spirit of her daughter had gone to the dancing lights.

a soft hum was in her throat as she ducked beneath the waves and then rose, streaming.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
The evening sky gave the earth a pale pink light, the waves bathing the water, dying it to a pale pink, matching the sky. Raindrop moved to the waves, to walk along the water as they swept over her paws, feeling the sand pull under her with the receding water.

But among the evening’s beauty, there was a pure white wolf, purifying herself with the salt water. This woman looked familiar, and as she continued closer she softly called out to her, “Good evening. Who do I have the pleasure of greeting?”

Hope you don’t mind me snagging this up Ebony. :3
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,127 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
not at all! <3

the duck did not know this youthful village woman, though her face was familiar. "you were at the women's circle, upon the plains," kukutux said with interest.

her experienced senses caught the faint changes in the other's scent, and her face suffused with knowingness. "i am moonmother. kukutux, of village moonglow."
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
The pale woman addressed Raindrop, and that moment was when Raindrop recognized the white wolf. “I was indeed. I am Raindrop of Village Moontide. It is a pleasure to see you once more, Moonmother.” Raindrop remembered that day on the plains, all the knowledge of womanhood that was shared. Perhaps… Moonmother could tell her about the pregnancy that she hoped had come to be.

“May I ask the reason for this unexpected visit?” She spoke warmly, giving a wag of her tail.
Active weekdays: 
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,127 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"i have come to teach again," kukutux said, the joy upon her face unfurled and open. "moontide holds the spirit-touch of my daughter, and here her blood was born. it is another home for me," she sighed.

jadestone gaze turned upon raindrop. "do you come to ask if you are with child?"
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
She was here to teach, to come home to where her daughter lay. She nodded, giving a warming smile to Moonmother. “Then allow me to you welcome home.” 

Kukutux then spoke again, asking her a question, a most surprising one. She thought for a moment, nibbling lip before setting her sky blue eyes upon Moonmother’s calming jade. “This was not my intention as I came to speak with you, but…. Yes, I would like to know, so would my husband.”
Active weekdays: 
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,127 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
raindrop was filled with welcome, then hesitation. "i have been anaa many times in many years," moonmother explained. "yes. you will be mother also."

she gestured for the young woman to sit with her. "tell me why you have come. and, if you have the wish, tell me the name of your husband."
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
With Kukutux’s confirmation, Raindrop felt a new, happy feeling bubble up inside her, a wide smile on her face. Her tail began to wag, her eyes a glow with wonderment. “Oh, that is a blessing. Thank you, Moonwoman.”

Moonwoman then asked of her coming and her husband’s name. She was happy to answer any questions. “I had been strolling along the shore, as I often do, and I had come across you, Moonwoman. I am delighted to have you among us, your vast knowledge amazes me.” She paused, still taking in the joy of new-motherhood. She then spoke fondly of her husband: “His name is Sumac, of the Pinebreeze family. He’s a wonderful man, and I’m sure he will be a good father. His heart is pure, a provider.”
Active weekdays: 
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,127 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
her eyes were delighted!

"i know this name. and i know the woman, easy, who is friend to moonglow. i have seen his good heart, raindrop. and i offer many blessings to you and to him."

"i hope to see you again," moonmother said as little nasamiituuq came running to her and told her that one of the seal hunters had asked for her.

"and i am glad to know you learned from my teaching!" she laughed before she turned and hurried in the direction of the lodge.
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
This also came as a surprise to Raindrop, the fact that Moonwoman knew Sumac, yet her words also warmed her, and she hoped too that they would have many blessings. Of course, the babes she carried were the best blessing.

Just then, a young wolf came to Moonwoman, passing on a hurried message it seemed. She wouldn’t hold Kukutux up from what needed to be done. She bowed her head respectfully, “I too hope this. Thank you, Moonwoman. And may you be blessed tenfold.”

She’d watch Moonwoman off, and when she was out of sight, she returned home for the rest of the evening.

We can fade with this post. Thank you so much Eb. You’re such a pleasure to write with. :)
Active weekdays: