Ouroboros Spine green leaf
Moonspear
Journeyperson
331 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
All Welcome 
After visiting with Ajei, Seal gave her friend some space.

She wandered through the village and respectfully greeted any wolf she passed by and paid her condolences.

Eventually, she found herself at the Three Sisters and found reprieve from the sun in their dappled shade.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,228 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"it is good to see your face, seal."

even as the nights of death songs went on, even with tearstained face and voice hoarsened by sorrow, kukutux still felt deep affection in her heart for the young woman.

quietly kukutux settled close to share the sun's warmth, but said no more.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moonspear
Journeyperson
331 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
The moonwoman was like a pearl against a backdrop of verdant, velvet green. “Kukutux,” Seal said in greeting, voice respectful.

“It is good to see you too.” She reached out to embrace the elder. “I’ve returned home from Brecheliant, and that’s when I heard the songs for Ajei's mother… It is sad she is gone.”

Though Seal did not know the Star Hunter well, she understood her significant role, not only within the Sunshine pack, but also as Ajei’s mother.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,228 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"my heart is sad. but she is no longer with pain, here. she is hunting now among the dancing lights."

comforted by seal's presence, she smiled wanly at the girl as their embrace parted. "what have you learned in brecheliant? i am glad to see you. tell me all you wish."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moonspear
Journeyperson
331 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Shikoba lived a good, long life and this was something to be celebrated.

Hunting among the dancing lights… Seal looked up to one of the three sisters as her boughs swayed gently in the wind.

“Oh, I learned so much…”
Seal was happy to report. “Bridget showed me a side of medicine I didnae ken existed… how tae heal the mind. Grief… sadness… anger… stress… skills an’ herbs tae help invisible wounds.” This facet of healing garnered Seal’s fascination. “Teya taught me how to map the stars and navigate with them… but she told me they change with the season, except Polaris, and so every night I watch them closely…

“When Chikadee and Kivaluk moved tae Brecheliant an’ had their children… well, it felt like the right time tae continue my journey,”
she added, smiling at Moonwoman.

And then, she thought of the dancing stars the night she had met Chani in the meadow. “I think… I think the ancestors spoke tae me,” she said in a quiet voice filled with wonder.