Redsand Canyon adaugeo
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I’ll never be ready, was Towhee’s knee-jerk reaction, which she knew to keep to herself. She disagreed with the stipulation altogether and didn’t see herself changing her mind anytime soon, though she also knew never to say never. She shushed her inner voice.

She felt the weight of his gaze and turned to give the Imperator a questioning look. Towhee’s brows raised, realizing he had overheard her little joke. They lowered and furrowed, lips parting to say she was only kidding. But she stopped herself, thinking.

I wasn’t being serious, she said slowly, but, you know, maybe it’s worth thinking about? Yeah… I’ll do that. In the meantime, Towhee concluded a bit haltingly, status quo? I’d really like to hear what Aquene has to say, if you don’t mind circling back once you’ve spoken with her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
something sparked to life in his chest. he smothered with a mental heel grind. "i will speak with the equestrian then and report back to you."

towhee did not have to decide anything at the moment.

he gave her a nod. he would move out on patrol once she had gone.