Qeya River Calling you home
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Pack Formation 
Sandy had visited where Crowfeather had made his home and he was pleased with it. It made sense to him to stay there. Though he would miss his brother and the clan of Moonglow, he had set out to do as promised, and he refused to darken the doorstep of his little brother with his shadow. Rodyn deserved to have so much more than a shadow beneath his brother.

So with trepidation and gladness in his heart. Sandy called out for @Kukutux. He knew she would understand and if all went well. He planned to take an offer of at the very least friendship, though he hoped for Allyship to Crowfeather, because the dark shadow had wanted to know more of Kukutux an learn from her. He was building for her and them.

There was a sadness to his step, for he would miss them greatly. And yet he knew it would all be okay. He also planned to stay until hunting was over, he would not leave until she gave him leave too. Because she deserved that much, as an honorable wolf who had given a wayward loner a home. However, brief a time.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,078 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
moonglow had remained longer than she had meant.

but natigvik was strong. her eyes were warm on sandulf as he approached. "hunter of moonglow," the duck greeted, before falling into an expectant silence.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
A softness entered the hunter's eyes and he dipped his muzzle to the queen of moonglow. For that was what she was a queen.

You asked that I come to you when I felt the need to move on. I have found a founding pack in need of a hunter, with a good soul for a leader. His name is Crowfeather. I'd like to throw my lot in with them.

He tilted his ears. I will stay to hunt and for as long as you have need of me, even if it's not until Next season, but then I will depart. I would like though if it is not to much to ask. To carry a request for alliance or friendship between the two Moonglow and River Clan. You have similar pack makeup. And i Think you could have more allies, and they could learn from you. Crowfeather has already asked to meet you, to learn even without that request.

He dipped his muzzle and held fast, keeping his body submissive as he always had.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,078 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
he was leaving.

kukutux inhaled. but she listened to his words; she did not bend.

crowfeather. she had not heard the name. but of course sandulf would wish a place of his own.

"stay. hunt. leave before the snows," she said softly. her eyes were warm.

"i will make a meeting with this man who has the name crowfeather."
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
[

Sandulf bowed his head. Gladly. And for what it is worth Moonwoman. This Agluvinik will miss you and i hope to keep you as friend.

He smiled. I hope you will like him the two of you should get along.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,078 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux pulled sandulf toward her into a gentle embrace. "walk with sedna. and do not be a stranger to us. your brother will need to see your face, to have you know his life is well."

she smiled.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
He was surprised, but he didn't stiffen and he followed her movement. He swung his own leg upon her to pull her tightly. 

I would never. he promised in one short breath. He hoped it was clear had she a need of him no matter where he lay his head. He'd arrive. 

He returned her smile, yellow eyes lighting up.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,078 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"go now."

her heart was light.

"i will see you again, sandulf, brother of rodyn."