Deepwood Weald I had a dream that we flew on golden wings
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
All Welcome 
Sandulf traveled for a few days to get to the edges of the forest he had originally come through. His brother's scent was prominent around the area, probably hunting. He smiled softly at the thought of his little brother and a deep well of pride, lit his insides. However, in that same vein he thought of his mother and his sister and such a sense of longing stole over him to see them. He had to stop and take a deep breath.

He turned towards Moonglow wondering if the lovely @Kukutux would mind a visit. She reminded him a bit of his mom and his sister, and since he was never allowed to see one or the other again, well he could get that dose of home from her, he hoped. 

It took him a couple hours to catch three of the winter finches that bordered the land, and he carried them in his maw, and headed towards  the mountain of Moonglow. Long limber legs tearing u the space.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,103 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
her legs carried her with renewed strength.

she would find a husband for her deer-child. and already she felt the stirrings of warmth in herself.

but she waited for sakhmet, believing that their time would arrive together.

there was a familiar hunting figure ahead. her lips curved with a smile. "it is good to see your face, sandulf, brother of rodyn."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Gently he lay the finches at his feet and smiled at  her snowy white pelt. It is good to see your face also, Moonwoman, Anaa of Moonglow.

He tilted his head and wagged his tail behind him. There was such a stirring of happiness in his chest to see her. It filled the loneliness of his soul. 

Would you like a finch? He motioned towards the birds in case she was hungry and then he looked around. 

It's not often i see you away from Moonglow. Is everything okay? He settled to his haunches to listen, ears perked forward as he waited. Patient and happy to see her.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,103 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
belatedly she saw the birds he carried and shook her head.

"i do not have hunger." her eyes were interested as she watched him. "i am not far from my village, but you are far from yours," moonwoman observed. "are you making a path to visit rodyn?"

to his worry, she warmed him with a reassuring look. "i search for a husband for another daughter. it is my way to go out and walk and speak with hunters."
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
A small nod at her mention of not being hungry and he shifted, putting his attention back to her. Though her words made him feel a tinge of guilt that he wasn't looking for his brother, but instead for she.

He smiled softly. Actually no. I was wandering and i came across Rodyn's scent, but it filled me with such a longing for my mom and my sister, that I actually thought of you first. I was on my way to check in with you. I have seen Rodyn on hunts on and off.

He tilted his head at her words. Have you found any good candidates? What are you looking for? Maybe i know someone?

He was thinking of the wolves that he had met. There were not many males, but there were a few in Kvarsheim, and the creek.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,103 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
the rangy hunter sought mothering. kukutux was bemused but not dissuaded by this. she turned toward him with a small smile, a wind from the sea playing over her withers.

"i have two names now. but i am not sure of them. you know i seek a man who is loyal with good things in his heart, who will set his wife above him and protect the children of his hearth. who will hunt in the lean times and in the good ones."

her eyes glowed with affection.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
He shifted and looked towards her as she turned him. He could see the brief confusion and could he blame her. It wasn't that he wanted a mother figure, no. It was simply he wanted that presence that his mother and sister always gave him. He had Silvertongue, but he didn't see her often.

Sandy smiled. Sounds like Rodyn. But any man who can claim he's a good one, should be that way. Far as I am concerned. What makes you unsure about the two?

He  met her gaze with his own dose of affection. He could offer himself, but she probably wanted him to go to Moonglow and he had obligations now in the pack he called family.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,103 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
yes, like rodyn. it was why he lived in fore-marriage with samani now.

"men have many proud thoughts," moonwoman said, choosing to speak in a general sense. "they think they cannot be seen or that we do not also look at their hearts. but i see. and a husband for a daughter of moonglow village must be better."
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy frowned in thought. Unsure what she meant. Proud thoughts, well that he could certainly understand. But the rest was confusing to him. He had to puzzle it out. Perhaps that was what she meant, and he was not the brightest at times he was a little slow thinking, but it was simply cause he thought about what he said before he said it.

So these men, despite that they seemed respectable, you worried that their hearts wouldn't be strong enough to love your girl more than anything else? Then they shouldn't be offering. If they can't offer their entire heart, then they don't deserve her.

They sound like the one that gave me this. He motioned at the scar on his face. The man who had taken all he could from his sister, but gave nothing back. He knew men like that and hated them.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,103 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
he understood.

she smiled widely.

perhaps he was drawn to the spirit of mothers because his heart too was nurturing. "moonglow must remain peaceful in all ways."

kukutux looked at the hunter now. "what do you have waiting at your home for your return, sandulf?"
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandulf wouldn't brag that he understood much of anything anyone spoke to him about. He liked to think he was alright. At least in some ways.

He returned her smile. He had always found himself a little softer than his brothers. Even Rodyn in some aspects.

A small thoughtful look came across his face. Friends. Crowfeather and Silvertongue, which they'd both like to meet you someday. Crowfeather especially. There's a few other's, but I don't know them really well yet. Borders to patrol and hunting to do.

It was a simple existence, but he liked it all the same.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,103 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
moonwoman smiled a warm and gentle look upon sandulf.

"perhaps i will one day." but she meant to ask if he had a wife who longed for the return of her husband.

moonwoman moved in one regard when it came to the things of springtime.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy moved his head and looked around him. He thought about it then looked back to moonwoman.

Do you expect your daughters husband to move to Moonglow?

This was a question he wanted to know for himself as well as for any he would potentially send her way if he found one that fit the parameters that she wanted.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,103 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux nodded. "for the first time. what they decide after this is for husband and wife."

but vaire's roots were deep it felt.

her man should feel the same of this earth.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
A slow smile, albeit a bit sad lit along his face and he dipped his head. I'll keep an eye out for you then Moonwoman. I don't travel as much as most, but if I happen to see someone that fits your criteria.

He tilted his head and shifted. He wasn't fit to leave Riverclan or he'd put his own name in. But then again, perhaps he wasn't meant to have someone. After all, he was pretty good friend to all. Nothing more, but a friend. And that was okay, even if it was a little painful.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,103 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
she wondered at his sadness but this time she did not ask.

"walk with sedna, hunter-man." her green eyes looked deep into his.

they had their own journeys to make. she hoped another of his own would bring him back to her village one day.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
He grinned at her and dipped his muzzle. Gladly. You also, Moonwoman Anaa of Moonglow. Good luck on your husband search for your daughter.

Then he'd tilt his head, nudge her gently and move forward onto see if Rodyn was around.