3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
All Welcome 
set whenever <3

she wiped tears from her face.

"the tupilak who gave me these wounds. she touched a piece of my totem spirit. an item, given to me. and now i have brought twins to moonglow."

so glad she was for @Kigipigak! what would his people have done in this place? she lay upon the threshold of her ulaq and watched the sun man's daughters sleep.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
hope you don't mind!! If he joins this zane can get gone XD he needed some fresh ones tho

Little man had bounced on his watch, which... was fair. Honestly Zane was more impressed than upset by it, though he was sorry he'd been too late to stop what's her face from scarin the shit outta the kid. Honestly he didn't get it. Why the fuck were they still keepin some random kid penned up?

Hopefully Duchess wasn't too upset, but if she was, Zane wasn't in the business of apologizing for that kind of thing. All she'd said was to keep an eye on him. She'd never said he'd have to rough the kid up any in the process. Zane didn't hit chicks or kids... unless the chick was hella ugly or hella mean. He was a fuckin gentleman, okay? (why do I write these things...))

Duchess?! Ah, I got a question about.... oh, shi- fuck, sorry. That was the wrong way to edit, oops, sorry kids. Eh, with a mom like her, maybe they could use the color. He hadn't known she'd be with sleeping kids though he probably should have figured. He'd kind of forgotten? about the kid. His whisper wasn't a whole lot better.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
i always want to thread w uuuu <3

it was not her kinsman that came to hear her words but zane. quickly, guiltily, kukutux thrust the words beneath the pelts of her mind and turned her gaze upon him.

again, he amused her. zane was a man who had no role in moonglow but was also builder. the duck could find no anger in herself for him, his approach, or his crude word. 

"zane." kukutux folded her paws and gave the grass knife man a gently teasing look. "even if you do not like it, you are katangutik to my children, for you are still ostrega." small teeth showed in one of the first smiles at another since the birth of her twins. moonwoman waited for him to scoff and deny her, as he usually did.

"what is the question you have?" the jade eyes became somber once more.
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
kanta... whatsit? Zane looked at her kids, baffled by the language and a little out of his depths with the little ones. Look, he liked kids well enough. And he liked the thought of having kids out there, runnin the world and giving it hell. But if they'd wanted a guy in the picture, they shoulda chosen a guy that wanted to be.

Whatever the hell that word meant, it didn't matter. His question was something else entirely. I was curious if you'd asked the kid if he wanted to join up? From their talk, Zane got the feeling he wouldn't be as hard a sell as he looked. And then he wouldn't even need the babysitting or whatever the fuck Zane was doing.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,114 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
"nuak once lived among us, before the tupilak."

her eyes were sober.

"it came to us. he chose to go with the demon. they returned to harm and to steal." the duck rolled her shoulders, as if to say that was the story entire. 

"you know that i have mercy. but he must be punished first."