Alpha*
3,236 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
All Welcome 
aw! <3

when @Ariadne had come home, kukutux informed @Aiolos, @Valiant, and @Vairë that she would go now to moonspear mountain for a time, to visit the grandchildren there.

any were welcome to accompany her, but specifically she brought @Tautukpik.

his ears heard the voice of those who had passed on. moonspear held power important for him to behold.

when they had come to the wild greening borders of the mountain, her heart felt light with memory. she called out to her daughter @Sialuk, and to the little ones, @Treepie, @Tikaani, @Pauk, and @Kaujimaq.

but her voice was for the mountain entire, and she smiled down at her grandson as they waited, eyes watching to see if his ears would lift for a word she could not hear.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moonspear
Babe
17 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Tikaani heard a call and peered out from her current den. Ahe didn't know the wolf that called her. And she was not related to the mountain wolves.

But her name had been called. So she walked towards it. Eyes wide in her head. The many colors of her pelt glittering in the light.

A small amile and a close movement towards Pie to be held near the older child.
Moonspear
Babe
52 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Check me out, power-playing everyone (pssst, let me know if you mind and I’ll make changes). :)

Had Pie been capable of it, they surely would’ve looped their arm in Tiki’s, swinging them and singing as the pair made their way down the mountainside with anaa, braataa and sistraa in tow. Little Treepie did warble as they went along, shooting smiles at their best friends (Sialuk and Tikaani, respectively) every so often.

Their tune tapered away only when they neared the foot of the mount to spy two wolves awaiting them there. Treepie didn’t really remember Kukutux, though they beamed at her all the same. Their attention soon shifted to the youngster at her side, a boy colored like a storm cloud.

Hi! Tiuttuk chirped. I’m Pie! they declared, using their favored nickname. And this is my Tiki!

They slung a two-toned arm over the younger girl’s shoulder, tugging her close, then grinned expectantly as they waited for the rest of the introductions to be made.
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Moonglow
Tau

“Alarm bells in your eyes—”

Sleep Token, "Dark Signs."

47 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Aaka had come home to them, which brought a little relief to Tautukpik. He was reluctant to leave his sisters but Kaka had promised a visit to the Tall Place, and the wind had urged him to go with her. Curious of the path, of the many scents and tastes and other things, Tau was happy enough to run with his grandmother or be carried when he grew tired.

As the mountain welcomed them, Tautukpik stepped upon the loam of the village and watched the trees. He was not expectant of any voices, and yet he heard something—I'm Pie! And this is my Tiki!

It was a vibrant child; no, a pair! One loud and one quiet. Tautukpik would then look skeptically to his grandmother, unsure of what to do. He had not known many other children and those he did, while cousins, had not been kind.
Moonglow
Sigma
34 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Lynx couldn't handle being away from her brother. She ran after him in a frenzy, even nipped away at his ears as a way to tell him he couldn't go without her! A fight to the death, or at least it could've been, when she stumbled her way to go with grandma.

Stumbling between the legs of Kukutux to hide, her ears fell quickly down. New! New wolves! Some that must've had big teeth, and big claws. A voice called out, chirpy and excited, and Nutuyikruk slammed back farther behind Kukutux. Scary!!!
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,205 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
A welcome voice, that of Sialuk's mother. Maggak and Acrux were still gone, though the Moonspear leader did her best not to worry on their whereabouts. Perhaps they had gotten cold feet on the notion of leaving the spear. She wished they would have voiced their concerns if that was the case, but she knew how daunting such a task could be. Their trail had led away from Moonspear together, and as long as they had one another, Sialuk refused to fear for their safety.

Little Treepie was always quick to lift her spirits, and Sialuk invited them along with the other babes to accompany her to greet anaa. Family brought joy, and the Ostrega knew she needed that now.

It is good to see your face, she said to Kukutux, moving her muzzle beneath her mother's to seek comfort there. This one is Tuittuk or Treepie or Pie, she said, laughing gently at the many names her most peculiar child had come around to. This one is @Pauk, and this one @Kaujimaq, she said, introducing the other two of her children. Tikaani is Moonshadow's, but no less a part of the Moonspear family.

And who, she asked, eyeballing the darker, then the lighter furred younger wolves, might you two be?
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO