Sun Mote Copse The thing about kinked tail
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee could only nod at the comment about unconditional love. Maybe it was just because Meerkat was still so young and innocent, though she suspected her child was going to continue being a particularly happy, easygoing person. She could only hope.

She froze again when Wraen prodded her about marriage material. -"Uh, no,"- she replied honestly, movements a little jerkier than usual. She hadn't gotten that far ahead of herself. Towhee had a crush, she could acknowledge that, but she would do everything in her power to kill it.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Okay, I will take you off the list then," Wraen's grin grew even wider, as if she was laughing inside about a joke that only she could understand. In truth, she did not consider Arcturus either her property or that she might have any first-hand rights to him. Though it was hard to tell, what would she say or feel, if someone hit on him with serious purposes in mind. Perhaps, she would feel endangered, a little jealous. Or quite the contrary - be glad that the guy had a chance to discover, what other people were like and what he himself wanted. 

"Any other nosy questions?" she asked and, while still looking at Towhee,  continued gnawing on her bone, giving Towhee ample opportunity to fill the silence.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee didn't experience the innate need to fill silences for obvious reasons, though when Wraen prompted her, she gave it some serious thought. While she was here, was there anything else she wanted to discuss with her co-leader? Aside from the interpersonal issues already discussed, things were sort of uneventful lately. She missed the Blackthorns, Fen too, but there wasn't a lot of other drama and she took a moment to not only acknowledge but appreciate that.

-"No, I got nothin', but I want you to know I appreciate you. You're always real with me and it means a lot,"- the Regent said in the moment before hauling onto all fours and preparing to disembark. -"I should probably get back to my kiddo. Enjoy your snack."- She dipped her snout and gave the Sovereign a chance to say any last words before she began moving, this time purposefully, in the direction of the rendezvous site.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
The praise was unexpected, but a very pleasant one. Wraen looked up from her bone, regarded Towhee with a fond gaze and smiled: "Well, I could say the same about you. You put up with unwelcome truths and me in general. I think that we make a good tandem." It was true. She would late wonder, if it had been her cousin instead of Terance back at Sunspire, perhaps there could have been the same amount of yelling at each other, but less hurt on both sides. 

"By the way, I think me, you and Niamh need a girl's night out someday soon," she suggested right before Regent took off. "In the world populated by men, yearlings and little kids, I think that we - three old hags - need to hang out more often."