Ouroboros Spine Hopeful to call this home
3 Posts
Ooc — Tara, Discord name is Swift Huntress
Joining 
Tala Luna yawned a bit and shook out her coat. She was a bit tired from walking, dropping her nose to the ground she realized she was on the edge of a pack territory. If her memory serves her right there would be a patrol sweeping by at any time. However she waved her tail in a sweeping motion as she hyped herself up now suddenly eager to meet anyone. She was also trying to work up the courage to cross the border in search of the pack who lived within.

After some time passed and no sign of a patrol she decided to take the chance and enter the boarder. She strolled in at a brisk trot figuring that sooner or later she would definitely come muzzle to muzzle with at least one other wolf. However the year old she wolf hadn't quite grasped that trespassing could be hurtful and figured everything was going to be sunny skies a head.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
(May 18, 2022, 05:29 PM)TalaLuna Wrote: Tala Luna yawned a bit and shook out her coat. She was a bit tired from walking, dropping her nose to the ground she realized she was on the edge of a pack territory. If her memory serves her right there would be a patrol sweeping by at any time. However she waved her tail in a sweeping motion as she hyped herself up now suddenly eager to meet anyone. She was also trying to work up the courage to cross the border in search of the pack who lived within.

After some time passed and no sign of a patrol she decided to take the chance and enter the boarder. She strolled in at a brisk trot figuring that sooner or later she would definitely come muzzle to muzzle with at least one other wolf. However the year old she wolf hadn't quite grasped that trespassing could be hurtful and figured everything was going to be sunny skies a head.

Void was walking in territory he knew wasn't owned by another other wolves, when he reached the border of another wolves territoryand he was surprised to find a new wolf, a younger shewolf, not a pup but not much more than an adolecent really, standing on the lone wolf side of the border. The 2 year old male wasn't much of an adult, but this wolf was easily a year younger than him, and by her stride and posture, she didn't seem to know much about being alone.

Void decided that instead of attacking her, he'd see if he could maybe make an alliance with her and maybe show her the ropes of living on your own.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
the woman was red and white, berries-in-snow. the man was well-built and dark. it was the first who had come to the borders and called. the second roamed in a way that made moonwoman quietly question his intent.

she stepped out to greet both of them. her tail raised in a smooth arc. her shoulders were covered with a grey pelt. she had been curing it when the summons had rung out.

"this is village moonglow. i am moonwoman. what brings your path here to us?" were they together?
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
635 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
written under the assumption from Tala's post that the duo has entered MG, can be rewritten if needed! also please excuse the angry lady entering hehe 

she wasn't sure what stirred her to rise up, but something told shikoba that her job of sivullik would need to be presented to lonely souls who found themselves near the spine. the woman sets off at a brisk lope towards the direction where she can smell the scent of moon woman and others.

when she came upon them, the sivullik took note that they were on the inside of the border. her nose brushes against the duck's shoulder gently before sulphuric eyes narrow towards the couple. despite the calm words that would leave kukutux's lips, shikoba would take a more aggressive approach. especially with her son and the other children within Moonglow, shikoba would not take any chances with these two. 

she steps forward, with hackles raised and tail flagged. a lip pulls up with a very clear message.

back up.
[Image: giphy.gif]
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void hadn't realized he himself had step over the boundary, despite scenting it, and as he was about to step back over, he encountered another wolf, a much more hostile one.
--
Turning to the much more hostile wolf, Void narrowed his eyes, but stepped backward, off the boundary.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
3 Posts
Tala Luna paused spotting the male wolf and then turning towards the first she wolf that approached and wagged her tail gathering her words to speak when another approached in a non friendly stance. Immediately remembering that she was not the same rank as them she dropped to her stomach in a soft whine. "I...I am sorry but.... I just wanted to speak to the..." The young she wolf grasped at her words in fear and confusion that rattled in her mind. She crawled forward and hesitantly kept her neck bared in submission. "I would like to join the Moon.." here she grasped again trying to not sound so puppyish. But the she wolf had been thrust out on her own to wander aimlessly after the death upon her birth pack so she hadn't really any proper upbringing. Yet knowing she was named after the Moon drive her to this specific pack
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
(May 20, 2022, 04:29 PM)TalaLuna Wrote: Tala Luna paused spotting the male wolf and then turning towards the first she wolf that approached and wagged her tail gathering her words to speak when another approached in a non friendly stance. Immediately remembering that she was not the same rank as them she dropped to her stomach in a soft whine. "I...I am sorry but.... I just wanted to speak to the..." The young she wolf grasped at her words in fear and confusion that rattled in her mind. She crawled forward and hesitantly kept her neck bared in submission. "I would like to join the Moon.." here she grasped again trying to not sound so puppyish. But the she wolf had been thrust out on her own to wander aimlessly after the death upon her birth pack so she hadn't really any proper upbringing. Yet knowing she was named after the Moon drive her to this specific pack

Void stood next to her protectively, urging her on. "tell them what you want." He told her
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
void, you dont have to quote for replies <3 just hit the reply button; the quotes get a little confusing if there's more than one person in a thread :D

moonwoman set her eyes upon the man. "this place has been the home of my people for almost two sun-cyles." her voice was soft, but she was watchful. had he not scented their borders? she would keep her mind upon him as this meeting went on.

firsthunter was there. kukutux rumbled toward the sivullik in approval. she would not seek to soften the harder approach of shikoba. her rights were clear.

the girl was frightened. her mother's heart spoke. kukutux softened her bearing and invited the younger wolf closer. "there is room here. what are the names that you have?" she inquired. they seemed to be a pair, and she wondered if they wished a place of safety to rear a potential litter.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"I'm Void... but I am not assosiated with this young shewolf here... I saw her alone and wanted to make sure she wasn't killed and maybe help her find her way as a lone wolf, as I have been living since I was little, but I guess she had other plans... I do not have much interest in joining a pack right now, so I think I'll just go, and trust this young shewolf will be in safe hands with you?" Void explained

when I hit reply it automatically quotes, and its annoying to unquote it sometimes
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
635 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
posting order to avoid skips! [Tala, Void, Kukutux, Shikoba] :)

she was given the right to be protective, moon woman had given her the verbal approval needed. shikoba remains quiet, thinking, though light on her feet if need be. when the younger wolf slinks down to her belly and shows her very clear signs of submission to the older warrior woman, shikoba lets her hackles fall. the girl would receive mercy, though the man indeed steps back as well. though the narrowing of his eyes causes shikoba to flicker her teeth towards him.

her attention, however, remains on kukutux as she speaks. it seems she will offer a place for this woman, though the man would not join her. perhaps this would be something shikoba would be happy about, as this man does not seem to like to bow to others. shikoba would be thankful to not have to force him beneath the ranks.

for now, she remains silent. her eyes for the younger woman would remain soft, but they would shift to void and harden. she would let the matriarch speak and decide, shikoba would only help solidify any decisions made aloud.
3 Posts
"I am Tala Luna, " she spoke loud enough to be heard but soft enough in fear. She looked back and forth between the two important wolves before her. She looked to the one known as Void and was in a way grateful that he was there even if she wasn't going to remain with him. She senses something with him but was unsure if it was something that would result in friendship for she also felt she may never see the wolf again. She immediately felt a pull towards the wolf the Moon woman stood with. She felt like an older sibling in spirit with how she went between protection and alertness. Thoughts of wanting to learn from this pack called greatly to this spirit of hers as her eyes focused slightly on something behind the two wolves. She swallowed and brought herself back to the present moment. Now realizing she was unsure if she missed something.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
are you on mobile, void? <3

the younger woman looked at something beyond she and shikoba.

the hunter gave the explanation. he was not together with the she-wolf. but his protectiveness made kukutux wonder if he would come back all the same.

"she is safe here. moonglow is a strong place with much to give and to teach." 

her smile to the darkpelted man was quick. he did not need to carry worry inside himself. her attention went back to tala luna. "do you know plants? or the stars? what place do you have the want to take, if you live in this village?"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
no, i'm on a desktop

Void dipped his head and left the three wolves.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
635 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
another wayward soul would find its place underneath the wings of the duck once more. shikoba felt pretty indifferent to it, while it would be another mouth to feed, it would also mean more teeth to hunt. hopefully, this young tala luna would prove to be worthy of being in the presence of moon woman.

shikoba would remain until dismissed, by then she would go to return to mojag and see what her little son is up to.
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
fading!

the man turned away. the woman followed.

kukutux watched them retreat with concern. "keep your eyes open to see if she comes to us again," moonwoman murmured to sivullik. "shelter will be given to her."

shikoba would return to mojag now. the duck would walk upon the borders.