Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
she dreamed of the sea.

she dreamed of the sea beneath a sky struck through with golden fire.

and the water was studded with proud horns of ice.

she woke! "@Aiolos," kukutux whispered in the dark of their ulaq. "you will be father again."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos jumps, about smacking his head into the rocky earth above as Kukutux jolts him awake. His heart beats heavy and fast in his chest. Damn it, woman! 

After taking a moment to steady his breath once more, he turns to his snow with a smile. I thought you might be. Now that it was confirmed. But I didn't want to say... I knew you would when the time was right. After all, he didn't want to jinx anything with the spirits or what not!
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
hahahaa poor aiolos LMAO

she could not hide her small laugh, paw raising to touch his head, looking for bruises.

her eyes shone to hear him say it. he had seen her round with life many times. the spirits had whispered to him first.

"i dream of the sea. of ice. of sun."
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
love them <3

Aiolos grumbles under his lips, wriggling from her toying at him, looking for injuries. 

I dream of the sea often. He admits. What do you think your visions mean? She was a spirit woman, he knew. They spoke to her often, guiding, warning.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
meeee too <3

"it means strong spirits in them already. they call to the power of the water."

she smiled teasingly, reminding him with a long look of how she and sakhmet both had come to be this way!

"the sea lives in my blood. it is like carrying kausiut and samani. but the ocean is harder. colder."

sons?
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
She speaks more of the sea, of the strength of it, of their first litter. The twins. They had both been born strong though they had taken a toll on Kukutux body. She had been sick, their strengths taking her own. 

These were stronger, she said. It made Aiolos worry. He thought of Sakhmet though didn't speak of her yet. 

We should go back to Sea. Now, he speaks of his own religions, his own beliefs. When Mother Moon is full, rounded like carrying mothers. Soak in the waters. The Goddesses will give you strength.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
she nodded.

"these children, they dream of the great cold sea. i will go back to it. maybe then they will stop their dreaming and only sleep until they are ready."

her eyes were warm in the darkness. "tell me the names that your goddesses have."
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
He smiles, nodding a bit at the mother's wish for the pups to calm down inside of her. To rest, so that she may rest too. 

Amphitrite, she is the Goddess of the sea. Selene is the Moon. There are many gods, many goddesses... but it is these two which the island Nereides worshipped. Which was where he had been raised after being claimed as a war prize in his childhood. 

Aiolos spoke of these things of his past to Kukutux before, but did not speak of them often.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
amphitrite, goddess of the sea. selene, goddess of the moon. and the nereides.

in the deep of their shelter, she put her paw upon his arm in silent reassurance.

he was no longer their belonging.

he was her husband and sun man of his own village.

"i want to make places for your goddesses, here in moonglow."
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
His tail brushes back and forth over the den floor and he noses at the paw placed on him. 

I'd like that.

He speaks lowly and after a moment of thought, Maybe by the water, for Amphitrite... and some place open so you can see the sky, for Selene.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux nodded gently against his red fur. 

"we will make these places. i want the ears of moonglow to hear their names."

she smiled; teeth glinting, and reached to kiss his cheek.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
A wide grin from his wife and a kiss which he returned. His tail thumping the ground in happiness of both his goddesses and the official news that another year a litter was to be had from them. They would raise children together for a third time this year. 

There is a happy sigh as he lays his head back down to the earthly floor of their den lined with pelts. He could rest easy, so long as she doesn't startle him awake again!
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,144 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
fading! <33

moonwoman and sun man, taataa and anaa again!

and she would not be alone.

she thought fondly of sakhmet, her heart filled with the three of them as she returned to sleep.